Chapter 4

"You've got to be kidding me." Lux said

"We have no other way." Priya said

"We can't just waltz in and take the missile." Chief said "Even if the missile is moved from its original place for even an inch, an alarm goes off and the next second you're surrounded by armed guards."

"So.... How do we do it?" Lux asked

"They are not gonna give us the missile, obviously. So we have another plan." Chief said

"We're gonna steal it."

"Ok that's it" Ravi stood up from his chair "Chief I respect you, but this, this is not tolerable. First we go to the black market, now we're gonna steal. Chief we're officers, not gangsters."

"I agree with him Chief" Lux stood up too

"You both don't understand the weight of the situation?" Chief asked "WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!!!! WE ARE MILITARY OFFICERS, I BLOODY KNOW THAT!!! OUR JOB IS TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY, OUR PEOPLE. ISNT IT??? WELL, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DO IT."

The both sat back down.

"Anyone disinterested in this mission can leave and pretend this conversation never happened." No on left the room "Good" Chief continued "Since none of us are experts when it comes to stealing stuff from outer space. We need an expert."

Everyone had looks of confusion on their faces.

"What I am implying is that we need an expert in stealing."

Confused looks.

"What I am trying to say is we need to hire a THIEF, Dammit!!!"

"Ohhhh" the sound spreaded throughout the room.

After a long grunt of frustration, Ravi stood up and saluted Chief "I know I'm going to regret this but I am ready with whatever decision you make Chief and I'll be glad to help."

"Me too Chief, waiting for your command." Lux saluted

Everyone else in the room stood up and saluted too.

Time left for impact-

172:59:44

172:59:43

172:59:42

172:59:41

172:59:40

Tick : Tick : Tick