Chapter 26

Third POV

All of them were rudely pulled out of the cell and were forced to kneel in front of Mr Lee.

"How did you take the missile?" He asked. He looked rather calm, George thought.

"HOW DID YOU TAKE THE MISSILE?!?! AND HOW DID YOU DISCONNECT THE ALARM? WHERE IS IT?" He boomed louder than a speaker.

Spoke too soon.

A guard came and grabbed George by the collar and dragged him to Lee, who lifted him up and asked "I asked you something."

"What?" George asked for which he received a punch in the gut and he fell to his knees "Where is the missile?" He asked emphasizing each word.

George didn't respond, Lee lifted him up again and rammed his head at the edge of the table, it started to bleed for which he heard his friends calling him out.

"I won't ask anymore. I'll just wait for you to answer." Lee paced up and down and then came and punched him in the face, his nose started to bleed and he could taste the blood as it trickled to his mouth.

"Ok you're stubborn" Lee started to fume "Let's see if you talk if I....." He signaled the guards and in a second his friends were forced to get up. Lee went up to Ryan and punched him in the groin. He went down with a groin "..... Do that" he finished.

"No, don't tell him." Ryan said under his groaning.

"Or maybe you like Jake more?" He said as he punched Jake in the face

All this time George had to restrain himself from telling.

"Or Ravi?" He did the same thing.

"Or....What's your name sweetie?... Lucks? Oh.... L.. u... x... Oh Lux." George could see his hand wavering inches from her face, obviously hesitating to hit a female. "Or Lux" he's a cold person.

"OK!!! I'll tell you." He finally surrendered.

"No...." Lux said as she spat blood.

"Finally" Lee said as he massaged his fist, must've got tired of punching.

"Its in the Indian Ship."