Chapter 5

Chief and Priya went to prison after prison to find their ideal thief. After a lot of efforts. They found him and decided to meet up with him.

"Well sir you might want to be careful if you want to release him." Said one the constable who was taking them to the thief's cell. "He's actually an American. We are going to transfer him there in a month. So if you want to release him you have to speak with the American government."

"Its all done" Priya said as she held the release papers in her hand

"Why exactly is he dangerous?" Priya inquired

"Well mam, he is a doer of black magic, he knows a lot of spells. Once we saw him out tof the cell but the cell was locked and no bars were bent, but, he was outside. We keep him separated from the rest of the prisoners. We have arrived, pls sit here mam and sir." He said leading them into a room with glass on one side from which they could see him.

It was a big empty room with just one cell in the middle of it. And there he sat. Their thief, a brunette with green eyes, he was shuffling through a pack of cards and making them float, he then looked at the glass where the chief was sitting and flicked a card right at the glass and hit it face up.

"Look how he is insulting you Chief" Lux said as they were looking at the card thrown at them which had a joker's face on it.

"Calm down Lux" Chief said "its a two side mirror. He doesn't even know we're here."

He then looked at the constable "I want to see what he's capable of."

"Sir.... " the constable started

"No arguments, I came here to find out, do what you must"

The constable went into the room and went to the thief, who paid no heed to the constable.

"Hey George" the constable called out making thean look away from his cards to him "your son's coming to see you."

George's face softened and he held up his hands which were shackled up. "We always talk in the waiting room, why here?"

"Today he is coming here and talking to you, if you don't want that we can send him back."

"No no please, don't. But will you at least take these off?" He lifted his shackled hands "I don't want him to see me like this"

"Once you come to prison, you should throw away your dignity and shame, you already lost it."

George's face suddenly changed and he smirked "okay then, I can only ask once" and in a quick wrist movement, the handcuffs were removed from his hands and were now one of the cuffs were on the constables hands and the other to the bar of George's cell.

Chief suddenly got too interested at this and went closer to the glass to witness what was happening.

"Hey!!! Listen!!!  You want to see him in the waiting room right?  I'll arrange it, just let me go, please I don't want the boss to look at me like this."

"Hey" George mimicked "once you enter prison, you have to throw away your dignity and shame." And then removed the cuffs from the constable, who went back to the glass room

"So what do you think Lux?" Chief asked

"Too undisciplined. I don't see why we can't just do it without a thief."

"We have no choice Lux, we have no choice"