Chapter 12

They were all gathered in a room with a white board in the front. George, Jake and Ryan were seated in the chairs while Chief was explaing about the mission.

"Ok boys, about damn time." He said as he rubbed his hands together "your mission is to steal a missile." He was interrupted

"Pffff" Jake tried to control himself but started to laugh causing George and Ryan to laugh too

"For stealing a missile, these people did so much drama." Ryan said as he was tearing up with laughter.

"I know right!!!! I thought we had to go to some apocalypse and fight zombies!!!" George said as he turned upside down due to the laughter.

"They remind me of monkeys" Ravi commented as he watching the whole thing unfold.

"They remind me of those people I find in the asylums." Lux agreed

"Its okay, let these boys laugh for some time. Then I'll give them the news." Chief was just waiting for the moment to strike. Finding it right he broke the news.

"We have to steal a missile... " more laughter "Oh god, what have I done that you have given me these idiots to save the world?" Chief pointed his hands at the sky.

"WE HAVE TO STEAL A MISSILE IN SPACE!!!!!" Chief boomed and enjoyed what followed.

All of them froze and George who was completely upside down slowly started going back to the sitting position. "You say what now?!?!"

Jake and Ryan just became statues for a few seconds and again bursted into laughter. George gave Jake, who was sitting closest to him, a hard nudge due to which Jake toppled over Ryan, and both ended up falling to the ground.

"Guys, he's serious" George hissed

Ryan wiped away his tears "wait?  He is?"

Jake looked at Chief "YOU ARE?!?!"

"Yes I am" he replied calmly.