Chapter 8

He was taken into the building where he was forced to go through a metal detector and since he was paralyzed neck down, the soldiers had to carry him across the detectors. He was then taken to an office where a man and woman along with two military officers standing next to them.

"Who the hell are you guys man? I just told them to watch their driving and they have pulled me here. Listen, I am sorry for telling you that but if you just..... " George was interrupted

"You're George right?" The man asked

"Yes, how do you know my name?"

"We're the ones that released you"

"Wow, I would've said thank you, but since you just stabbed my neck and I can't feel my body, I think you owe me an apology."

"Do you know who we are?" The woman asked

"I don't know and I don't care."

The female officer stepped forward and was about to punch George if it wasn't for the man officer

"Lux, calm down" the man said

"Woah, easy there tiger" George remarked

"I was told that you needed me for some job."

"Yes, about that." The woman said as she leaned forward and put her hands on the table "Tell him, Chief"

"We need you to steal something"

"I am sorry, what!!! No way!!! I just came out and you wanna jam me back in?"

"Listen George, unless you don't give us what we want, we can't give your life back."

"Oh you got to be kidding me. Fine!!!!" He said at last "on one condition. Every job I do I have my so best friends, I can't do it without them."

After a lot of thinking Chief, well that's what they all called him, finally agreed "we can arrange that. What are their names?"

"Jake and Ryan. You can find them in their small mobile repairing shop located in the bazaar."

"That will be done" Chief said as he and his whole group started leaving the room with George sitting over there, still in a paralyzed state.

"Uhh guys, GUYS!!!!" He started screaming "HOW LONG DOES THIS THING LAST!!! HELLO??? HELP ME!!!  I CANT MOVE!!! Oh shuck!!!"