Chapter 27

"What?" Lee asked full of confusion "How did it even.... never mind. I'll have my guards get it."

"Of course you won't know where I kept it." I said

Say yes, or else my whole plan will fail. No pressure. I added.

"A big missile like that can easily be found."

"No you won't. Cause I kept it in a secret place."

"Where?"

"Its a secret. I'll go with them, and they have their tasers, so if you think its an ambush, they can fry me alive"

He thought about it "Ok fine, but no games."

"Of course" I showed my hands to him and he unlocked my cuffs.

"But remember, one wrong move and I'll kill them" he pointed at my crew. 

"Oh c'mon, you don't trust me?" I asked with the most innocent face I could make.

"No"

"Smart man." I mumbled to myself.

I then went back to the ship with a guard on each side. Once we were in the ship and out of sight, I knocked one of them out and shot the other with his taser.

I love this!!!
........

I heard thudding noises from the ship.

"Hello?" I spoke into the walkie talkie. No response.

"Anyone there? Tell me what's happening."

"Hey Lee" it was George "Lemme make a deal."

"No"

"Don't interrupt....." He waited "You ain't interrupting? Good. So you let my friends go or else... "

"Or else what?"

"Just put this code on your screen, 14673. It'll be interesting."

I couldn't understand where he was going with this. But I told a guard the code. After some typing he said "Sir, the missile is locked on......our country."

I whipped my head around "What!!!!"

"He said that I locked your missile over your own country. Boy it looks tiny. This missile can destroy the whole population." George said.

"Grrrrr. Fine let them go"

The guards looked at me trying to understand what I just said.

"Yes, I said let them go you baboons!!!"

They went around and removed the cuffs. All of them went without saying a word, except the Ryan guy.

"Bye Mr Lee Take Ya Smule Cake."

The guards looked at me with confusion. I wanted to ask, but I didn't.

They all went into the ship and out of sight. The ship started to dock away and left. Just then an alarm rang and the lights turned red. It was the missile alarm. But how?

Without further delay, we ran to the room to find George, wearing a suit and tied up to the ceiling slowly going back up with....... MY MISSILE!!!

I and the guards stated to shoot but it all missed. He eventually made his way to the top and got out of the ship. The ceiling shutters closed.

"Bye Mr Lee Taka Blah Blah."

I hate my life.