Chapter 14

"One question" Ryan asked as he was looking at the space suits "what if I wanna pee?"

Lux was clearly annoyed, Ravi couldn't control his laughter. Lux took a white squishy thing and threw it at Ryan's face.

"What the hell?! Diapers?!" Ryan said as be removed the diaper from his face.

They arrived at a room with a gigantic fan installed at the bottom.

"Why the hell is the fan on the floor instead of being in the ceiling?" George asked

"Its not a fan. Its an instrument which will give you training on keeping your balance in space, where there's a lack of gravity." Ravi explained.

"I'll demonstrate." Lux said as she saw switched the fan on and jumped on top of it. Instead of getting her leg sliced of by the blades of the fan like the boys expected, she was actually floating. She taught them to do somersaults and, mainly, keeping their balance.

"Main thing, when you're out there, never panic. If you do you breathe more and your oxygen level goes down faster. It also makes you feel nauseous." She asked Ravi to switch it off "Your turn" she gave her glasses to the boys and stood next to Ravi, who flicked the switch.

"Oh my god!!!" George said "I am flying!!!"

"Oh oh" Ryan said holding his stomach as he was floating.

"What oh oh?" Jake asked cautiously

"I had a heavy breakfast."

"No, no, don't you do it" George warned

Too late.

Ryan puked and due to the fact that the fan was on, chunks of vomit went flying around the room.

"Ok that's it, I am so outta here." Lux left

"Ok I think we're done for today" Ravi switched it off. Making yhe three of them to fall one on top of the other.

"You guys can take rest." Ravi said "lemme escort you to your rooms." He took them to the living quarters of the station.

"Good night boys." Ravi said as he left the boys to do their thing