Chapter 15

Lux POV

Just as I was getting ready for bed. I went to wash my hair and sat at the dressing table to dry it. I started humming a tune.

Suddenly my windows broke and something hit the mirror and fell on the table.

A bullet.

I turned around to see someone standing on the terrace of the other quarter.

George's quarter.

I wore a jacket to cover myself in the chilly weather and went running to George's room. Just as I knocked. It was Jake who answered it.

"Where is George?" I asked before he could say anything.

"What seems to be the problem?" George came out of the washroom and asked Jake. He only pointed at me.

"Hello Lux"

"No time for that" I said as I pulled him up the stairs and lead the way to the terrace.
.........

"Hey Jake, what happened?" Ryan asked me

"I don't know dude, Lux came and took George for something."

"Let's follow."

"Good idea" I said as Ryan and I saw Lux pulling George along with her up the stairs. We followed.
........

Just as George and I were going to reach the terrace. We heard footsteps and I could see two army men going on rounds. They cannot see me along with him. So I did that one thing which will distract them from us.

"What the.....!!!" George exclaimed as I banged my lips with his.

The soldiers saw us and just averted their eyes quickly and went on with their rounds. I immediately pulled back while George kept coming forward for more. I put my hand on his lips and dragged him to the terrace.
.........

I and Ryan finally reached where George and Lux are, I hid behind a wall and peeked to see what they were doing.

"What the fu.....!!!!" They were kissing!!!

"Hey.... Dude.... Wait up.." Ryan came puffing "what are they doing."

"Nothing, my friend, they're doing nothing" I said as I put my arm around his back and we went back to the room.
.......

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Someone wanted to shoot me but missed. I saw someone standing over here."

"Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know. But the gates are closed and its impenetrable. So whoever did that must be one of us"

"One of us?  Why would they want to kill you?"

"Like I said George, I have no clue. Ok never mind. We have our mission tomorrow."

"Space" he called out "here I come"