Chapter 11

"This is made of vibranium, the strongest metal ever made." Chief pointed at the large metal safe "Your task is to open up this safe. As you can see to your right." He said pointing at a long table filled with weapons and explosives "you can use any if them. But one thing, you only have two minutes."

"He said he was testing those idiots. Now he's testing us" Ravi whispered to Lux, who didn't reply back.

George, Jake and Ryan were all sitting in one corner enjoying a big box of pizza.

"Lux and Ravi, you're up first" Chief called out. He then went and sat next to Priya. There was an hourglass sitting in front of them.

"Ready. Set" Chief turned the hourglass "GO!!"

Lux and Ravi ran to the table and took some huge rifles and started firing at the safe. There wasn't a single dent on the safe. They looked at each other and with an understanding nod, ran back to the table and got as many explosives as possible.

"This is gonna be a good show" Jake talked with his mouth stuffed with pizza.

They went and stuck the explosives in all corners of the safe.

"20 seconds left" Chief warned

They blew up all the explosives with a switch. It filled the entire room with a big BANG and dust which blinded everyone. After the dust cleared, the safe still stood there in all its glory.

"Time up!!!!" Priya said as the last grain of sand went to the bottom half of the hourglass.

"George, its your turn" Chief said "Same rules apply to you, two minutes" he turned the hourglass again "GO!!"

George immediately didn't take off, be slowly took his time finishing his slice of pizza, when Jake and Ryan were looking at him. After finishing the pizza, George got up and went towards the equipment.

"One minute, George!!" Priya said

Those words didn't bother George one bit. Instead of taking a big ass gun like everyone expected, he went to Priya, took her notebook and tore a page from it and went towards the safe.

He rolled the paper into a funnel like shape and placed one opening at the door of the safe and the other to his ear after a few seconds, he went to the typed the code in, and after a long beep the safe opened.

Jake and Ryan stood up and started clapping while Ravi and Lux just stared at him with their mouths gaped open.

Chief and Priya were amused.

"Looks like we have a winner" Priya said.

"Now I hope we can tag them along in the mission can't we Lux?" Chief asked for which he got no response so he continued "Lux, Ravi, I want these boys to get all the training they need to do this mission." He then looked at the trio and said

"Congratulations boys!!!  Welcome to the mission"