Alone

"Come on Gavin we need to discuss the game plan," Oliver opened the door wider for Gavin.

Gavin gave me an apologetic smile when he got up. "Why can't you guys discuss it here?" I asked, slightly hurt.

"Pack problems are nothing a lowly omega needs to worry about," Oliver said sternly.

Gavin left with his head down, obeying his dominant. Once the door was shut I let out a soft whimper. Oliver had never acted like this. There must be something wrong.....or he has finally come to terms with the truth.

Sometimes I forget that Gavin is a gamma and shouldn't be friends with a useless omega. I was alone...again.

Like always, when I'm alone, I clean. I'm alone a lot so I clean a lot.

Therefore when I'm not alone I'm too tired to think straight.

You may be thinking, 'Why are they so busy?' Well, the alpha doesn't like his gamma and beta spending time with an omega. So he tries to keep them as busy as possible.

I spritzed on some perfume-somewhat taking Oliver's comment to heart-then went downstairs to make some dinner for the pack. I like to treat the pack after a long day so I decided to make pork chops, steamed vegetables, and mashed potatoes.

I knew I was gonna make mashed potatoes so I had peeled potatoes earlier. I gave them a quick wash then left them in a bowl by the stove.

I got out a pot filling it with water then putting it on the stove to boil. Then, I preheated the oven to 400° F for the pork chops. Once that was done, I seasoned the pork chops and cleaned the vegetables.

When the vegetables were done steaming, I drained the potatoes and put the pork chops in the oven. I added butter, sour cream, chives, and cheese to the potatoes. I tasted it and it was perfect.

I got out the plates and plated the veggies and potatoes. Once that was finished I took out the pork chops and plated those as well.

Then I set the plates at the table, pulled out some wine glasses, and went into the wine cellar. Finally, I poured the best wine we had and set the glasses at the table.

Before I called everyone to dinner, I would clean up the kitchen. The kitchen was almost clean when I heard footsteps behind me and felt hands on my waist.

"Well aren't you a pretty one......But an omega. Hmmm." He was drunk, I could tell by his stench. His touch sent uneasy shivers down my spine. Drinking is illegal in our pack because if your drunk you can't fight off any threats.

I gulped. What if he hurts me? I tried to remove his hands, but he wouldn't budge. "Trying to resist, are you? Now you've been a bad girl," he raised his hand to strike me.