Gamma

Gavin's Wolf on Top^

Gavi's small frame poked out from the bottom of the staircase, her face filled with worry.

Just as planned, Alpha Travis growled at her presence making her shake with fear. I feel very guilty for all this, as I would until tomorrow. Alpha Travis went to his office with Luna Paisge, Oliver yelled at Gavi, yadda yadda you know the part.

Day and I walked up to Gavi as rehearsed once everyone filed out. Gavi has tears streaming down her face. Oh, do I hate seeing my best friend in pain. I held back my own tears and engulfed her in a bear hug.

She cried into my shoulder then I took her upstairs. We let her cry until she fell asleep. Day whispered to me, "Hey. I feel really bad."

"Yeah me too," I huffed. She smiled at me reassuringly making me blush and look away momentarily.

We rubbed Gavi's back a little more, then our fingers touched. Heat flamed in my cheeks and ears.

Okay, I may have a little bit of a crush on Day. I mean who wouldn't? She is beautiful and funny and kind. I just hope she is my mate. Just one and a half more weeks till she turns 20.

I hope so too.

Jared barked happily. He didn't want to put someone off his mind because he has a mate. We were just hopeful. Day cleared her throat grabbing my attention.

She shifted her eyes to the door indicating we should leave. I nodded and stood. Day left quickly, wanting to leave. She doesn't like being around sad people. They get her depressed.

Some people call her rude because of that. Contrary to their thoughts she still does stick around. Even in people's worst. She is a great person. Although I might be a little biased.

I kissed Gavi's knotted hair, silently wishing her a happy birthday. I hope she loves tomorrow.

As I left I shut off the light leaving her in darkness. She loves the dark, and the winter, and the night time. It might be because of the whole wolf thing, which is weird because I love the daytime.

Brrrriiiing

Brrrriiiing...Brrrriiiing...Brrrriiiing...

Someone calling me? The sun isn't even up yet. My curtain was slightly ajar, revealing the bright moon. The contact read, Mother. I answered her, awaiting any news she might bring.

"I am sorry to bother you at three in the morning but I was talking to your father and wondered if Gavriella could come over for breakfast. It is her birthday after all," I could almost see her smile.

She loves Gavi. Anyone would, once they get to know her. "Of course mom we will be there around 8:30. I love you."

"Alright, love you too. See you then."

Click