Training

Pack's backyard on top^

After breakfast was over, I went upstairs to get into training clothes. I jogged outside to where Gavin was. He was standing in the perfect white circle, spray painted on the grass made for training.

Normally Gavin and I don't train on Tuesdays but he had to cancel yesterday. Today I prove I am not just a worthless omega. That's the whole reason I train. I want my mate to be proud to have me by his side. I also want to be happy with who I am as his mate.

"Hey, you ready?" Gavin asked, getting into his stance.

"Bring it."

We circled for a while till he threw a punch. It collided with my face, making my vision blurred for a second. He tried it again but I blocked it and punched his rib cage.

He coughed but, grabbed my leg bringing me to the ground. My back smacked on the ground leaving it stinging and me without breath. He tried to get on top of me but I pushed my feet against his stomach and tossed him over my head.

The white line seemed smaller as I tried to back up as far as possible. When he got up he looked distorted and was clutching his rib cage. He charged at me but I wasn't worried. I jumped up and when he was close enough I punched his chest making him fly backward.

I quickly ran over and pinned him to the ground, sweating profusely. My arm reeled back and I let loose all the frustration, sadness, and anger I had felt that week, in one punch. I heard a crack making me gasp. I quickly got off of Gavin and sat him up.

He was holding his bleeding nose. I removed his hand to find his nose bent at an odd angle. I screamed and called for the pack doctor unsure if anyone heard me.

"I'm soo sorry, Gavin! I wasn't thinking!"

"You're getting better!" he smiled.

"Why are you thinking about that right now?" I asked him. Is he crazy?

"I'm proud of you, and seriously I'm fine. It's just a training accident."

Our pack doctor, Kelly, jogged out with her medical kit. "What happened?" she asked kneeling beside us.

"I accidentally broke his nose in training," I sighed guiltily.

"Good job," she replied curtly with a nod then got to work.

Why is everyone okay with this?! Kelly then took him away without another word. Well, I better get started on lunch I guess.

I'm making BLTs. First I got changed then got started on toasting bread. We had a nice griddle, so I cooked all the bacon at once.

While they were all cooking I cut the tomatoes and peeled the head of lettuce. Once the bacon was done I plated everything and set it at the table.

I cleaned the kitchen then called everyone to lunch. After everything was taken care of I went upstairs to take a nap.