Suprise

Two wolves indicate two different points of views in one chapter in the order they are shown. 😉

After breakfast, we said goodbye to my mother and Matty.

"You'll be back soon right?" Matty asked with puppy dog eyes, looking up at Gavi.

"Of course little man," she smiled. We walked down the sidewalk waving.

The car ride home was peacefully quiet. I think Oliver's plan might work. She has literally no idea.

Like the gentleman I am, I opened the door for Gavi as we arrived back home. She thanked me and prepared to walk inside.

I really hope she's happy with this and she feels better. She has been my best friend since we were kids and now she is all grown up. She is finally getting the recognition she deserves. I hope that she finds the best mate ever. I hope he loves her, cares for her, treats her with respect, and realizes what an amazing and unselfish person she is.

She walked up to the door, looking curiously at the dark windows.

This is it, her moment. She will get what she deserves.

The door creaked as it was pulled ajar. All the lights were off. The sunlight from outside illuminated a small box on the floor.

I really hope she doesn't kick it or something weird. Then again that would be hilarious.

She kneeled down and shifted the lid on the box.

Shift POV

I heard the front door creak open, indicating Gavi's arrival. It was faint between the walls between my office and the living room.

Gavin texted me earlier telling me of his arrival. All the pack hid quietly in secluded places as I put the box in place. Inside was a small necklace I had made just for her. It was a crystal blue heart with her name engraved with silver.

We should be out there celebrating with her.

I know but we can't do anything about it, Alpha's orders.

He huffed some but dropped it. Gavi is turning 20, 20! I hope she finds a loving mate that deserves her. She is the kindest, most caring, most loving creature I have ever met. She deserves the best.

Alpha Travis had bound me to this room until my work was done. It sucks. He can be such a jerk sometimes, but there wasn't much he could do.

After twenty minutes of pounding music and cheers, I finished and got ready to go congratulate Gavi on her turning twenty. Whew, I can do this.

She isn't gonna like you, you oaf.

I know but I have to try being friends again. I'll explain it to her. She'll understand.

I hope so.

I opened the door slowly trying to get used to the loud music before I entered.

Hmm, it smells good in here.

Liam purred surprisingly. He was right it smelled abnormally good in here, like vanilla and lavender. The best smell that ever reached my nostrils grew when I shut the door behind me.

MATE! MATE! MATE!

WHAT!? I looked around until my eyes found the beautiful face that belonged to my mate.