The End

No photo indicates 3rd Person

The next day, Gavi and Oliver were discharged from the hospital. However, Oliver had to be cautious because of his side. He healed quick but not that quick.

The pair decided to go to the pack house first and regroup with their friends later.

Gavi was excited to leave but her mind was clouded. Oliver noticed,
"What's wrong, Darling?"

"Darling?" Gavi thought that all these nicknames were a little basic. She felt that nicknames should be personal.

"What? You said no sweetheart, I thought I would experiment." Oliver gave a cocky smirk.

Gavi smiled and shook her head, "The man that took me is still out there."

Oliver stopped in his tracks, the sound of crunching leaves only coming from Gavi.

"I swear to you Gavi that by tonight, you will not have to worry about that ever again."

He kissed her forehead making Hora prance with glee.

Gavi smiled and hugged him, "You better go now before I try to stop you, the medicine hasn't worn off yet."

Oliver laughed and held her close, not wanting to leave her or her scent.

"I'll drop you off at home, then I will leave."

They walked in silence then, hand in hand. Gavi having her mind on their hands and Olivers on the same thing.

As the pack house neared, they saw Gavin and Villa run up.

"Villa!!" Gavi, with reluctance, let go of Oliver's hand and ran to give Villa a hug. Oliver laughed sweetly and jogged up to give Gavin a hug.

Villa smiled and stepped back to let Gavin hug Gavi.

"Hey, G." Gavin smiled and hugged her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Oliver whisper something to Villa. But she ignored it to give Gavin his hug. Gavin and Villa stood back hand-in-hand.

Oliver looked at Gavi and held her hands. "I'll be right back."

Hora started to whimper at the thought of Oliver leaving. Gavi thought about it and started to tear up, "Oliver, promise me something."

"Anything, love, " he raised his eyebrows in concern.

"Come back to us."

Oliver laughed half heartedly, "Of course."

Gavi thought about it and decided to do one more thing in case she doesn't get the chance. She didn't want to think about not getting the chance but she decided to just do it.

She got up on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck.

She paused and thought about it but right now, she did not care about what he did to her, what he didn't tell her, or what he did tell her. All she cared about was him getting home and knowing how much he means to her.

She leaned up and kissed him. The moment both her Hora had been waiting for. Hora howled and jumped in joy and Gavi felt butterflies litter her stomach.

Oliver tensed at first but then relaxed and rested his hands on her lower back.

They pulled away and smiled teary smiles at each other.

Gavin and Villa who had watched cleared their throats and the two jumped away from each other.

Villa had her whiteboard out.

Let's go, Gavi.

Villa after giving Gavin a kiss lead Gavi into the house and into her new room the pack gave her.

Gavi kept looking back at Oliver and Gavin wishing them to be safe.

Inside, they sat on the bed. Neither of them, said or wrote anything just waited.

For two hours they waited. They sat and waited, each one thinking about what was taking so long. The two didn't leave the room unless to use the restroom. Suddenly, there was a knock.

Villa patted Gavi's hand and opened the door. There stood a pack leader, he looked excited, "The Beta and Gamma are back!"

Gavi met Villa at the door and they rushed outside. They saw some shadows in the distance of the field. The sun was setting and it set the sky with pink, yellow, and orange.

Gavi and Villa held their breathe, hand in hand, waiting for the news. Oliver and Gavin, blooded and bruised, walked up to their mates who were in tears.

For a moment, they just stood there and stared.

Then, the boys nodded and the girls ran to their mates and embraced them with a relief they couldn't describe. Their mates had returned to them at last. This time hopefully for good.