Beautiful-2

Deep within the high mountains hidden from sight, there was a village long forgotten over time, the  village of beasts. Everyone had forgotten about the village and what lived there, the winged giant. They forgot due to them rarely ever being seen, people started saying things like 'their not real, its just a story' most believed what was said, soon people forgot about them...but there were a few who still told stories of them.

These few either assumed the stories were nothing but a myth, a story to keep children from climbing up the mountains, saying there were monsters who feed on flesh and bones. These creatures were called many things by the elders, such as winged giants or fire breathers, but what most people knew them as Dragons.

-

Ten years ago)

"Kacchan! Hurry we're gonna miss it!" A boy yelled, his emerald eyes filled with excitement. Not to long after another boy came running but past the boy, yet grabbed his hand and slowed so the other could keep up.

"I know izuku!" Both boys made their way to a group pf kids their age, all with excitement and fear of what was to come. Letting go of each others hands the two stared from the towns edge, almost the hole village was here, but some were late.

Cheers filled the air as men put out the fire that brightened up the town but then silence over came shouts. Darkness surrounded everything, only the moon and stars glowed until fire brusted out from the mountains, along with a ear pricing sound from within the mountain, the sound made the ground tremble.

Not even ten seconds later another deathly raow was heard, some of the children covered their ears while tears piled up in the corner of their closed eyes. Even through few were scared most were staring in awe at the sight.

The ashy blonde didn't move or turn away, he couldn't. The sight filled him with excitement, what he saw clouded his thoughts at that moment, thses creatures were so overwhelming yet amazing at the same time.

"Their beautiful"
__________________________

Its short but I tried!! I hope you guys like it, I know it isn't very great but ill try to get better at writing!