Eyes playing tricks - 17

-no one
The dinner was in two days, bakugou couldn't bare the feeling of embarrassment, being looked down upon that damn half n half, better yet that deku of his. But now that he thought about it, thoes extras usually only came for the greens, it made sense since they lived in a winter wonderland that plants like apple trees or plums trees didn't grow there, or rarely did. With that information he could see this kinda working out, that and they did have a little meat to spear, Hm.

"So icyhot' group is gonna be here in a few days, one we have enough greens to spear but now we need a little more meat, any suggestions?" Bakugou shouted, A scowl placed on his face but no one really cared, it was bakugou being bakugou after all. It was quite for maybe one minute, until asui spoke up from the corner. "Hunters could start staying out at night maybe, oh but we can let them sleep a little longer, rebbit" others nodded, agreeing with the green haired girl. "But its dangerous at night, Our   hunters are strong but not invincible, sorry but I cannot agree " an old mans voice said weakly, he was one of the very few who lived during the incident, here elders were listened to and their comments taken into consideration.

Shoji nodded, he stood a few feet away from the man. "He's right, it would be easier to hunt at night but there are creatures who feed during nightfall, ones we should stay Clare of" coming from him, (one of the strongest) it wasn't something to take lightly. The topic was discontinued as the meeting went on, after one hour people started disappearing, them going back to their jobs. Little did they know is that two others were listening, ones who felt pity and knew what to do about it.

-hours later.

Kirishima and tetsutetsu had disappeared but no one bothered to question it, both were hunters and they assumed the two went together this time, it wasn't out of the ordinary for a pair to go alone. It just rarely happened due to the dangers of it.

-kami
'So tetsutetsu and kirishima left without saying anything to anyone, together..alone..in the forest where anything can really happen without anybody knowing about it but it's fine, I'm fine. Damn denki your thinking to much, nothing is happening. God im crushing to fast, besides they're friends, so it's okay. Maybe.' Slapping myself I shake the feeling off, I had to get my head outta the clouds for now, it's my day off so I just need to chill. Yeah, I'll go see bakugou! He needs a break, to much stress hah! ....

Walking around the camp I try to find my blonde friend, once in view I rush over with smile that kinda hurts my cheeks but it's for him so I'll let it pass.

"BAKUGOU!!!" Running up I tackle him in a bear hug, he struggles to break free but to no avail.

"What do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy!" He shouted, Rest In Peace ear drums. Rolling my eyes I let go and swing an arm around his shoulder "so I was wondering if ya wanted to go out with me today, like a nice hike or something?"

"Fuck no, like I said I'm B U S Y" again I didn't care, shrugging I dragged him along with me towards the forest. "Take a break why don't ya? Just for an hour, please?" I gave the best pup eyes I could, luckily he sighed and put his papers in that hand bag of his. Letting my smile soften for a bit I let go of him and start speeding up, bakugou is hard working so I'll try give him a good break. Besides, what could go wrong?

Mr moody wasn't much of a talker so I had the responsibility to hold up a conversation, even though I was basically talking to myself. Still it was fun hanging out with baku, he's an ass but once ya know him he's a short-tempered softy. Kinda.

We made it like three miles into the forest, for some strange reason it was awfully quiet, besides me talking of course, but the birds hadn't made a sound. It was a little off putting, seems like bakugou noticed to since he looked more alert now.