End -36

SLAP

...

Everyone starred in shock, awe, and fear. After some time, a low growl erupted from the red haired teen, his beautiful cherry red locks faded into pitch back starting from the roots. His aura became more dark in a matter of seconds. Even from across the room, tetsutetsu felt something off, he knew the feeling to well.
"Eijiro" his body moved past the crowd of people and dragons, his chest became heavy as his legs weakened. "EI!"

Baku pov

My legs got shaky as if Whatever the hell was happening affected them, my chest tightened and i found it hard to breath. Clutching my chest, I turned to look at the others who were also struggling I breath, hell it was difficult to even stand.

I looked at Kirishima, eyes wide, he..he had that asshole in his grip, holding his a foot off the ground "hey, stop"

No one pov

Riot clawed at Kirishimas hands and wrist, his lungs on fire and it hurt. Though, somehow he could still talk, what a miracle "s-so, this is what burning feels like" the others wouldn't dare step a foot closer, they knew if they did, their lovely lives would be taken. "Shut it old man" kiri said with a voice not of his own, it was more godlike then anything. His fist tighten, taking away the mans voice. He was more gagging, struggling to keep away from the light.
Tetsu stopped himself, his lungs already hurting from getting this close.

"HEY! QUIT IT"

With a sharp turn, Kirishima faced whoever was behind him. His fags showing while his eyes looked as though they craved blood. But that quickly stopped when he saw Bakugou, standing there struggling to breath while clutching his chest "b-Bakugou" "let him go d-ugh dipshit" he said in a caugh,
Kirishima hadn't noticed what overcame him. He turned back to crimson riot and dropped him, his eyes watered knowing what he was about to do. Black faded into red as the suffocating aura disappeared along with it. "I-I didn't mean to I swear, you just-"

"you fool" riot said, his hand rubbing his neck "always thought that sliver haired boy wouldve been the one, it's already an embarrassment that you prefer males but a human? Your more then just a fool, boy, your an outcast among your own kind"

Kirishima only looked down with shame, his vision burred due to tears balling up in his eyes. He felt a hand among his chest, and it pushed him back. He saw Bakugou standing beside him looking pissed "listen here you old bitch, hes better then you'll ever fuckin be, you hear asshole!? TOUCH HIM AGAINST AND ILL KILL YOU" he shouted the last part. Katsuki couldn't believe he was actually sticking up for this idiot after what happened. But he couldn't just stand there and watch him get humiliated "now your gonna tell em where that blonde idiot is, or I'll blow this Mountain to pieces"

Riot only glared before pointing to a cave across the mountain ground, it showed a blonde mess of hair peeking out. Before he could even step, he felt someone run passed him "SERO!"

Kaminari watched as his friend wrapped their arms around him, squeezing the life outta him "ph my god denki, your okay?" He cupped his cheeks, examining him for any type of injury. "Hey- I- I'm fine sero, you guys came?" "Of course, knew you were okay" sero admitted, his smile fading into a soft one.

The two walked back, both smiling. Kaminari saw the others and his smile grew but he stopped when riot glared at the lot of them.

"I'll let you lowings leave but never return, if you do well kill you all" he said, then faced Kirishima and tetsutetsu (who rushed to his side when he calmed down "as will you, leave and never return here or you'll be locked away, your shifting taken away" then walked away, hands behind his back, he may hate humans but he truly thought of Kirishima and tetsu as his own children. So he'll let them keep their shifting.

The group left, along with the two shifters. The walk back was quiet, but peaceful. Kirishima stood there beside katsuki, hand in hand. Kaminari, sero and tetsu talking while the others stuck to themselves.

So that chapter in their lives were over, dragons would keep them themselves inside the mountains. Katsuki and todoroki' group joined as one once again after so many years apart. Kirishima and tetsutetsu lived along side everyone, some despising them while others accepted and forgave. Everything was perfect.

———————-

Hi!!! This is the last page, I wanted to end it on a happy note :) hope you enjoyed my story! Oh and I'm working on another one, it's also in the fantasy au :3