Back - 25

Damn I had to like think so much about this story line because I keep forgetting the months 😂🤣 anyway enough with me let's start lol

IM BACK YAAAA I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Once arriving at the camp people started heading to their tents for rest, it had been a long night for this camp and even though there was things to do the people needed sleep. So bakugou allowed it.

-next day

Kirishima awoke early, unusual for him to say the least but today was different, it was march and April was just around the corner. He needed to ready tetsu and himself for it. Even though he'd much rather die then have it happen.  Turning over he noticed katsuki hadn't left yet, it made him want to suffer just looking at the blonde. But he couldn't stop himself, he hadn't known him long, still kirishima wanted to wake up like this every day. If only it was possible. For him, it wasn't.

Still kirishima would enjoy his time here, with bakugou-no, with katsuki. The teen watched the blonde sleep peacefully, it was rare to see him like this but that was okay. The less it happened the more special it was to him.
After a few minutes he left katsuki behind inside the tent and wondered off into the forest to think about his future, how to avoid this or prevent it at least. It was to much for him to think about, the topic hurt his head.

The sun hadn't raised yet and it wouldn't for about hour at the most. Sighing he decided to workout to distract his mind for awhile.

-back at the camp

Kaminari was one of few to actually stay up but he didn't work, instead just sat in his tent and did nothing but think. Tetsu passed out right when they arrived but that was understandable, he was sick and his body was still fighting it off-kinda.

Kaminari smiled at himself when the memory of him and tetsutetsu popped into his head, he couldn't help but just flush at the thought "denki, chill out" he laid back and covered himself while facing tetsutetsu "..." shifting closer to him he kissed his hand and put it against the others cheek then turned over and tried to sleep.

———————————-
Short page but I'm still trying to get the motivation to write this! Because my phone was gone for a month so..?