Took him away-30

Shitty chapter up ahead, sorry I've lost my spark XD

Btw some characters might be, um out of character a little...don't hate meh 😭
-
More and more joined in on the screaming, fire and smoke flooded the sky.

'What the hell's happening!? It's not even April yet!??!' Bakugou starred up at the sky, sweat ran down his head. Turning to Kaminari he noticed immediately that he was frozen, but not in fear. The look on Kaminaris face was far from it, more like anger, this was the first time he'd seen the boy this upset but right now he didn't have time for that. Bakugou grabbed onto his wrist and ran "get the others out of here, and you better leave with them shitbag" he couldn't lose Kaminari too, this idiot was like a brother to him.

Kamis pov

I watched as the beautiful night sky filled with smoke and ash, thoughts filled my head in seconds and didn't stop flowing in ' why are they here!? No shit this can't be fucking happening! Wake up wake up WAKE UP' my thoughts were shattered when I felt a tug on my arm then my feet moved on there own, "Baku-" he started to speak but what left his mouth got my nerves running, he wanted me to leave. Stopping in my traps I yanked my arm away, guess his grip wasn't that strong. "You want me to leave you here!? The fuck man, I told you if they tried attacking us again I want to fight I want them gone!" I can't believe him, he'd have the NERVE to get me outta here, like hell thats happening. I pushed past making sure I shoved hard "I don't care what you say Katsuki, I want to help!" All of a sudden my feet lifted off the ground and I felt sharp claws pierce my shoulders"hoLY FUCK"

"DENKI!!!" Oh my god I think I'm gonna pass out- I gripped onto whatever the heLl grabbed me but I knew what it was, I felt scales as I ran my hand up it's leg "god please make this work!" I sent a shock through its leg, then it started to let out a low growl and a painful noise. I thought about doing it again until this THING let me go but we were to high up, I'd probably die from this hight. Looking below I watched
As people I cared for screamed and cried my name, but what caught my eye was out town wasn't burnt to the ground. Only the farms and animals were actually hurt, that's what made ashy fly! But I don't get it, why was our town fine!? wait-" I looked around, the sky was clear, not another living thing up here. was it only one dragon?

Baku pov

"NO DENKI" I ran, I chased after him I couldn't lose another one, not him please. I ran until I lost sight of that silver dragon. It disappeared into the ashy filled sky, the dark clouds made it easy for that thing to get away "no, fuCK NO!!" I fell to my knees, he was gone, they...they took him. I heard footsteps coming my way, but I didn't turn to see who it was. How cloud I? I let someone who was right in front of my get taken by those mothers! I can't face my people, not like this.

"Bakugou! WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING!," it was Sero, minas probably with him. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I was forcefully turned then got a punch to the face, I deserved that. "He was right there! You could've done something! Anything!" I couldn't say anything, my mind flooded with thoughts. 'Why didn't you grab him? He would be fine if you just held on tighter, your weak and let everyone down, he's gone because of YOU!'

"SERO! Leave him alone!" Mina pulled Sero off, standing up I struggled to let my words out "i can fight my own fights Mina, hes right fuck I should've done something!" I breathed out, they went silent but Mina ran forward and wrapped her arms around me. I let myself go, I couldn't hold theses damn feelings in anymore. "Shh bakugou it's not your fault, no one knew they'd take him, "

No one pov

After a bit of feelings and hugs the three made their way back, all silent.

"...we're going after him right?" Mina spike lightly, she knew it'd be stupid since they'd probably already ate her beloved friend. That's how it worked. "Of course! He, he has electric magic he's going to be fine! He has to be.." seros words sounded more forceful then he wanted them, he too knew it was foolish but didn't care. If Kaminari was still alive he'd do anything to get him back.

Bakugou however stayed quite, it was so hard to make a decision but he finally did after awhile.

"Get your shit ready, we're going up there and ending this"

——

This is one of my cringyestt chapters I've made ohmagowd 😂💔