Thanks but f**k you - 7

"Uh, sorry but we don't think you should go further then this" the red one said, his voice was softer now but still sounded harsh to me.
___________________________

/kiri pov/ hah needed to add him :3/

Next thing I knew the cave lit up and there was ringing sound, turning I noticed tetsu screaming at me but I couldn't hear him, looking forward I then knew what happened.

That blonde kid had a satisfied expression but then he was being shouted at by a few of the people he came with, shaking my head the ringing finally stopped and I heard what tetsu was saying in a panic.

"KIRISHIMA CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" His face seemed a little more calmer once I nodded, explosions were still going but this time I was prepared and hardened my skin so I wouldn't feel more shitty then I do now.

I flung forward and landed a pouch on their seem to be leader, sadly it didn't look like it effected him much because he grabbed my wrist, flipping me over his shoulder with a hard thud after I hit the ground.

Opening my eyes I froze since his hand was right on my head, ready to lit it on fire the moment I try anything.

"Be a good guy and te-"

Then it happened, I felt the cave start to break apart due to how much it took during this guys explosions. Pushing him off I turn to see him try and let another one out, thinking quite I try to stop him but was to late. Taking the impact wasn't to bad but it coulda been worse.

"Are you crazy!?" Grabbing his cape I throw him to his little group as the caves ceiling started to Break and the rocks above started falling down on us. Turning my attention to tetsu it seemed he already knew what was happening and started running for the exit without a thought to theses people. I wasn't like that, moving fast I ran towards one who had their leg caught under one of the rocks that fell. Lifting it they made a run for the entrance, running behind them i made sure to keep up.

-

By the time we all made it out I was breathless, that wasn't the problem though, it was them. Tetsu already looked done with them but didn't say anything, neither did I, standing back up I held a hand out to my friend and thankfully he took it and we started walking away from the group.

"HEY ASSHATS WHERE YOU GOING" ah great, the blonde one. Turning in their direction I let out a painfully sigh and tetsu noticed, "yes..?" The blonde walked up to us and started shouted, we were slightly taller him, well I was tetsu was just a few inches taller then me. Now that he was all close and out of the dark I could see his face clearly now.

He wasn't that bad looking, Blonde hair that went in every direction, eyes a darker shade of red then mine and a jawline so sharp it could cut through wood while still looking smooth to the touch. Like damn even his body was built fine as hell👌, muscles that showed he worked out but not to much to look like he was a powerhouse.

While I was daydreaming I realized I hadn't been listening to what the hell this angry but good looking man was saying "I'm sorry could ya repeat that?"

I regretted that, so so much.

He started yelling but after 10 minuets he stopped, only because the big one of his group told him to stop, thank you 🙏.

-

Thankfully once everyone calmed down it got awkwardly quiet, until the one with a black streak spoke.

/kami pov/

I looked death in the eye when those rocks started to fall, like holy hell  I was shook. I'm so glad we got out, but now we all just stood here without saying anything so me being the nice person I am spoke.

"So uh...hi?" Sero facepalmed while bakugou and the others gave me the 'the fuck' expression.

The other two stood there not saying anything for a bit, but the red one put on a smile and waved cheerfully "hello! Uh sorry for um, back there"

Ah, he said sorry for something bakugou started "no no it's fine, to be honest it was his fault" I pointed at bakugou and just as I looked back I seen tokoyami and shoji holding back an angry boi.

-time skip to night-

"Sooo...I noticed we haven't told ya our names, im kirishima eijirou and this is tetsutetsu tetsutetsu " bakugou didn't seem to care as he throw sticks into the fire, having a pissy expression.

"The names Kaminari denki, this is sero, tokoyami, shoji and that ball of sunshine is our leader bakugou ka-" suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth and at the end of the arm was a mad bakugou.

"I don't need ya to introduce me, I'm katsuki bakugou, now tell me why you two were in that cave and up on this shithole Mountain " letting go he stood up and made his way towards them.

/kiri pov/

"Ah...I thought you were gonna forget about that.." scratching my nape I felt a nervousness take over, turning my sight to tetsu he seemed to be having the same feeling as me.

There was a long silence before he started to talk.
"We uh..lived there" again no one said anything for awhile.

"Stop spitting shit" this bakugou character said while crossing his arms, not looking to pleased about what tetsu said.

"We're not! We actually lived there for years!" I defeated tetsu' statement, even though it looked like him and his group didn't believe us.

/bakugous pov/

Their shit talkers, LIARES but wait maybe their telling the trust? That depends on how many years.

"How long?" Uncrossing my arms I put one on my hip while the other was at my side, I still didn't trust theses fuckers, even though the kirishima or 'kiri' as what the other one calls him helps us kinda get out of that cave, I still couldn't trust someone I just met.

They took their time answering but eventually did "ten years" ...fuCK

_________________________

Not really good but meh :0