The tunnel-5

Bakugou pov

And here we are, walking past of what was left of our childhood homes. None of us dared to speak but after passing through the rubble some decided have Conversations with others, not like it mattered.

We formed a little group to go up the mountain, of course I was the one who picked but some volunteered for some reason, probably a death wish.

The people in the group were Sero, Kaminari, tokoyami, shoji and myself. Personally I would just go by myself but I know full well I would die if I did that.

-

It took a few hours but we finally made it to where the top was and just ahead was a huge ass tunnel that I assume led to where those evil things lived.

But of fucking course the sky started to dim and we had to climb down a little to not be seen by whatever else lived up here, by the time our camp was ready (only took like ten minutes) we were all out of it, laying down I thought about how in hell we would do this.

'Okay katsuki, just think this through...' "FUUUUCK" I groaned, rubbing my eyes I turned over but ended up sitting "damn how in fuck are we supposed to do this!" I whisper yelled, standing i went for a walk but didn't go far, as to not get lost.

-

Calming down I made my way back to the others who looked to be panicking or something.

"Hey fuckers, what's wrong?" Salience was all I heard before they ran up to me, questioning where I was.
"...I went for a fucking walk, jeuse " sitting down a made little sparks in my hand, it helped me when I did it.

They let out a sigh of relief and went back to doing their own thing, after an hour we all passed out.

-

Morning//

Packing up our shit I lead us back to the tunnel, in the back of my mind I thought this was a bad idea but we came this far, why back out now?

"Okay dipshits, I have a few things I wanna fucking say before we head in there" without turning to them I let out a shakey sigh "do go running off, do that and we decided to leave we're not gonna wait around for your ass to come back" turning my head slightly I started at them, they nodded and that made me feel less uneasy.

"Here we go..."

_________________\________

It's short I know :/