Dinner with shoto - 11

/Baku/

It's been a month since theses idiots joined up with us, thankfully they didn't fuck shit up or anything and they seem to fit in well.

After a week kirishima was moved to his own tent, his company was nice but I didn't want to share my space forever, the other one decided to keep sharing a tent with Kami, for some reason. Shrugging it off I left to go with the hunting group, kirishima joined the group and he was surprisingly a great help.

-

After catching a dear we all headed back to the camp ground, we had to prepare enough food for us and for them, so this is not gonna be enough. That and we have to keep it cold so the meat wouldn't rot...fUCK.

Dumping the dead body I told the rest to leave so I can cut it up for everyone.

-time skip to dinner-
/no one/

Since it was near the end of the month there was a feast, a huge tent was made to hold everyone, two tables separate the two different groups. One belonging to bakugou and the other to someone he wasn't fond of...shoto todoroki. After all they were the leaders, that meant they had to share a table that allowed three guest each.

Todoroki with his fiancé izuku midoriya, his close friend iida, he always only picked two people when this time came.

Bakugou would normally only pick kaminari and zero but whenever someone new comes he picks them, since kami gets along with both he picked him as well.

-

The tables were a nonstop conversation, both sides sticking to their own business like always, only a simple 'hello' once im awhile.

Sadly the leaders shared a table, unlike the others there wasn't much chatter coming from either side, both to stubborn to say anything to one another.

They ate in silence, not even looking at each other but their guest sent smiles at each other, soon izuku finally spoke up.

/tetsu/

The small one smiled, shifting in his seat he looked among us.

"Hey kami..who are thses two? Haven't seen them before " he seems nice.

/no one/

Kaminari opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a fork being slammed into the table, and a pissed off looking Bakugou "none of ya damn business deku, just shut the fuck up and stay quite like the piece of trash you are"

After that rude comment there was silence again, that is until todoroki stood and placed his napkin down on his plate "I've lost my appetite, izuku, iida I think its time to leave" turning he walked away but added something "I don't feel like being around filth any longer"

Moments later there was ice covering the ground with burn marks surrounding the area, almost everyone was on their feet with worried and annoyed expressions.

"Say that again ice bitch" bakugou had a twisted smile, it made him look insane. No one dared interrupt them, no one except someone who didn't know much about this 'thing' between two.

Kirishima.

/kiri/

'What the hell?! Isn't anyone gonna stop them or something!?' Sighing I ran up behind bakugou and pulled him back, I heard small gasp and whispers behind me but I could care less, right now stopping this fight was my goal.

Then I felt warmth on my arms, hardening them i immediately felt bombs going off, small but deadly.

"SHITTY HAIR LET GO OF ME!" He shouted, struggling to get lose but I wasn't gonna let him any time soon until he behaved himself. "Stop trying to kill him then!" Silence filled the air after that.

"....fine" dropping his arms I smiled and let go, turning my attention to midoriya and todoroki they looked shocked but also confused.

Midoriya switched his attention to me then bakugou then me again, "h-how..did you do that...?"

Shrugging I put an arm around bakugous shoulder, he didn't do much, just relaxed his shoulders "I didn't do much, just helped a bro out" smiling I lightly shook him "how about we go back in the tent and finish the meal? "

Midoriya glanced at todoroki, from what I can see he was glaring at todo and then smiled back at us "Sure" grabbing his mans hand he yanked him forward towards us, I did the same but let go to sit back in my seat.

"Kami switch seats with kirishima" stopping I looked at bakugou but smiled and sat in Kaminaris seat, already ready to get back to eating. " I'm happy you found someone bakugou" ....WHAT

Looking up i felt my cheeks heat up, knowing I was red I couldn't face bakugou or really anyone else at out table.

"W-wHAT DID YOU SAY ICYHOT BASTERED!?"

"Is he not your lover?" I sank lower in my seat, please kill me.

"NO HE ISNT YOU PERVERT"

-after dinner-

/no one/

Todoroki' group headed to their horses and began leaving, midoriya left with iida while shoto stayed to chat with bakugou about what was to come.

/Baku/

I stood there starring at the sky, knowing fire and smoke would ruin it made my blood boil, but there was barely anything I could do. Soon shoto came we both sat there in silence, both knowing what this was about.

"I have a pile of dear and bear corpses, have some witches keeping them cold but their magic won't last til April," I said with a low tone, I can't believe I'm asking him AGAIN for help with this, but him being him will help.

"I'll take them until April..write to us when you wish for the body's to be picked up, anyway I must go, see you soon bakugou.." standing he left me alone on the grass, I liked it this way, no stupid Kami, no annoying sero or tetsutetsu...just me.

"BAKUGOU!!" God why do you fucking hate me.

Looking up I see kirishima jogging towards me with a wide grin, he's to pure for this cruel world. Shifting slightly I grip the grass tight when he slumps down beside me.

"..kirishima sorry about what icyhot said, he's so fucking dumb ya know?" Watching him from the corner of my eye I notice he's red in the face, looking away I feel a hint of pink cloud my cheeks ' fuck,no katsuki no'

"It's fine, I mean he doesn't know me so it doesn't matter" of course he doesn't know you, we fucking found you on a mountain for fuck sakes.

Nodding I stood and start to walk away, excepting him to follow and that he does. "We have a long day tomorrow, get some sleep" hearing a small 'Alright' I hear him turning and going to his tent, the same goes for me. Hopefully I'll get some sleep, damn you kirishima fucking up my emotions.
______________________

:D