Surprise -34

Tetsu pov-

He sounded so...sad, damnit. "I'll do everything I can..., but for now just, try get some rest, you need it" he nodded and Let his arms fall from my waist, an obvious frown upon his lips. He sat back down with a huff, bringing his knees to his chest and hugged them. I wanted to say something but I thought it'd be rude, Turning I made my way out.

"Will you come back..?"

He said in a weak voice, one I wish he didn't use "yeah, I'll make sure to bring kiri next time" wish a soft smile, I left him to his thoughts. Ugh..why couldn't I listen to my own advice? He'd be home and smiling with that blonde brat, and sero, Mina..

-with kiri/no one-

Kirishima stood in his room, hands flat against his desk. His room was a mess, bed flipped with his books and belongings scattered around the small area. He couldn't believe this was happening, he didn't want to believe it was happening. Like Bakugou, he had an anger problem but it took a lot to make him explode like this.

Not long after, tetsu walked in, already knowing what happened from the shout kiri made before he walked in. "I know you pissed, but there's no need to fuck up your room"
"Actually if you hadn't noticed, this hasn't been my room for a long time, hell since we've came back I couldn't sleep, I- damnit why did we come back" Kirishima blurted out, GE was so frustrated with all this that he didn't want to listen to his friend, more like brother but still. "Tetsu, I just want everything to go back to the way it was, and it could have but you..you fucked it up.." he admitted, hands gripping at his red locks, black roots appeared near his scalp in a matter of seconds.

The silver haired teen wat he's as black took over red, he moved fast as he gripped kiris shoulders "hey, hey! Kiri I'll- I'll fix this, I swear.."

It was silent for a few minutes, back faddes into red as small sniffs filled the air "I'll hold you to tha-"

explosions could be heard though out the mountain, screaming followed soon after them. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?!"

.....

"Was that..Bakugou..?"

———————-

Hdbdudhdnkdndjdjfjddj IM. SO. SORRY.

I've had writers block for so long ;-; I literally only had like one or two sentences down so like the whole summer and I regret not updating faster!! Plus the baby we're taking care of now! She's adorable and I love her as if she was mine uwuw uwuwu uwuwu

I know this is short and y'all basically waited for nothing but please put up with me for a little longer  ;w;

Or leave it's okay ;w;