Im here (part 2) -21

Kaminari stayed neared his silver haired friend, he was clam at the moment since todoroki had helped warm him up but still held fear that he couldn't shake. Like look at them, they're pale and their lips are blue. Luckily bakugou had kirishima covered, probably be a few marks left but it helped. A lot. Both were moved to the 'warm rooms' it's where the sick were kept, they were barely used since most of the camp adapted to the cold weather.

Bakugou stayed close to kirishima, using the excuse 'I can't let this fucker get everyone else sick' but in reality Kaminari knew he cared for kirishima, it was pretty obvious.

But can he really say something? Like, he's glued to tetsutetsu' side, he'd been avoiding him for a few days, but somehow missed his company, yeah they shared a tent but never spoke after that night. Right now it didn't give two shits about that, tetsu was sick and he was gonna take care of him.

-in tetsu' room.

Kaminari was asleep next to tetsutetsu' bed (just wood with a few leaves under it) he wouldn't leave, even if people told him to leave.

After a few hours tetsu woke up in a place he didn't recognize, but he already was shaking. It wasn't as bad as yesterday though, thankfully, but still it made him curious as to where he was. Then he spotted a patch of yellow hair, then realized it was Kaminari. He wouldn't dare wake up his golden eyed bud, last time that happened their tent was nearly burnt.

Besides he looked to peaceful disturb, so instead tetsutetsu ran a hand through those golden locks. Kami flinched but stayed asleep, looking more comfortable then before. He wouldn't admit it but tetsu missed Kaminari' company, missed his jokes and that bright smile. All that had stopped when he came out being bi to tetsutetsu, it didn't bother him since he came out being gay, but maybe Kami didn't except himself? Tetsu didn't know.

"What happened kami.? Why did you stop talking to me, heh even tried to get a new tent because of it" he knew the other wasn't listening but he needed to get it off his chest. "I don't understand you, you're happy then the next minute you're crying and sad? You know, about that night I didn't mean for you to get uncomfortable, you didn't need to come out to me." Without realizing it he was holding a tight grip on Kami' hair, then felt movement. Shit.

A small yet painful yawn came from the tiny teen (he's short compared to tetsu), letting go of his hair tetsu straightened up and pretended nothing happened.

Kaminari glances up then saw that the other was up, quickly moving forward he wrapped his arms around tetsu' neck in a tight hug "thank the gods your awake!" He was nearly on the bed, just his legs hung over the edge. Pulling himself back he grabbed his face and moved it around slightly "does it hurt anywhere? Are you still cold? Can you hear me properly!?" He kept on asking questions until tetsu put a hand over his mouth.
"You need to chill dude" then he burst out laughing, kami stared at him for a moment then punched his shoulder "you could of died! And your making shitty puns?"

Tetsu pov

Pushing himself off me I watched him laugh quietly, it was cute to see that smile again. "Well I had to get you to clam down somehow, anyway where am I? It's chilly in here.....no pun intended" smiling I sat back and pulled the blankets around me, they helped a little.

No one-

The two talked for what seemed like hours, but it was only a few minutes. Kaminari told him about what happened after they got back. Apparently tetsu didn't remember anything up until they tried getting back. "The cold weather must have been to much for you guys, you were passing out a lot, luckily I helped keeping you alive, kinda"

"My hero" the two laughed but stopped when they heard a knock at the door. "Hey tetsutetsu! Happy your up!" Kirishima walked in with two blankets around him, bakugou followed behind.

Tetsu jumped up and went for a hug, it was happily returned by the redhead. "Dude! Kiri man are you ok?" They pulled away, it was a relief both had a minor cold, something that would go away by tomorrow.
"Um great! You?" "I'm good" the two chatted but kirishima was pulled out by a grumpy katsuki muttering 'stupid shitty hair, you need more rest'

Kami decided as tetsutetsu caretaker he should also be helping the guy rest, getting up kami grabbed tetsu and tried pulling him to bed "you need rest too man, now. Move!" It was unsuccessful.

Chuckling tetsu did as told and crawled into bed, then patted the spit next to him "ie would be warmer "

Rolling his eyes kami hopped on and leaned against tetsu, kinda passing out himself. Then both teens fell asleep.

————————————
This chapter was shitty 😂😂