Arrow - 13

/Baku/

It's already been two weeks since the body's were moved, it made it easier for us, plus our damn witch's stopped complaining about 'wasting their magic' like for fuck sake I'm trying to keep everyone alive, the least you could do is keep some dead animals cold. (Sorry if that was offensive to animal lovers, it was hard to say since I'm one ;-;)

Brushing that off I left to go meet up with one of our best hunter, Mina ashido. She's hella good with an Bownarrow but a real annoying bitch. Making my way into the forest I relaxed once I stepped foot into it, this area always seemed to clam me but since the gods hate me so damn much the bitch decided to throw herself at me without warning.

Great.

Shoving her off I tried to get to my feet, key word 'tried' instead I was pushed to the ground, face first into the dry soil below us. Grumbling I pushed myself up and turned on the heel to give her one of my famous glares, the reaction was one I was use to. She only smiled and put her hands on her hips.

Jumping towards me the girl threw her arm around mine and started to walk more into the forest, well wherever she's taking me I'll put up with it. "So what's up my friend? Oh I mean lord" I didn't even want to face her, she's so bubbly it's annoying.

Rolling my eyes i- fUCK.

She's stops suddenly and almost trips me, growling I turn to scold her but shut up when I see an arrow in her hand. Then with a quick hand flick the arrows in her little beg thing, shrugging we both start to walk again.

"But for real, what do you wanna bakugou?" Her tone sounded a little soft, ew.

"I was gonna ask you to train tetsutetsu to be a bower, he has muscle for hunting but isn't stealthy and keeps giving us away" I stated, she only jumped up and down with a absolute dumbass grin, suddenly she stopped. Out of no where I felt something sharp pointed at my nake.

"Why ask me, you know I'm very busy with hunting to, and if he's not stealthy then why should he be a bower? When something like this happened before you put them in their place, like a woodworker or something like handy work" Putting the arrow back in the beg Mina still give me a look that wanted an answer.

"We have enough of woodworkers, not enough hunters and bowers plus I can't stand when kiri and he are together! Their fucking annoying! Just take the jackass alright!?" I shouted at her but immediately regretted it, her face lit up then I felt mine heat up with something other then anger and frustration but didn't know what.

"So ya already give kirishima a nickname? That's cute, considering you only known him for a month, it took like forever for ya to even say my name! Not fair" crossing her arms I can tell she's trying not to laugh, ugh I hate myself.

"SHUT IT PINKY" glaring at her i turn and start stomping away, to embarrassed to say anything else.

"HEY BAKU! ILL TAKE TETSU IN IF YA STILL WANT THAT" I didn't stop, just kept walking while giving the finger.

_______________________

:3 is this ok?