Back to normal- NOT- 29

this page is so messy I'm sorry- be prepared;-;

———————————

"There is one week till April, and we're lucky if we get another week till they break through those mountains. Luckily we're far enough for them to stay there, but be prepared everyone. We still don't know if they'll stay away" todorokis voice beamed over the crowd of people, their breathing the only thing being heard besides his voice. "We don't know how far those dragons will go, but we're past the trees and valley so I doubt they'd come all the way over here for us" his words sparked hope in the others, even Kaminari' mood lightened up a little. His fiancé, midoriya izuku, was happily standing next to him, a smile on his face like always while watching his beloved give hope to their people. Even though almost everyone was the same age, just a few actual adults and elders there.

Soon everyone had calmed about what was about to come, most hated this time but few, just a few actually enjoyed it but kept that information to themselves.
The time of hatching and mating of the dragons, it only came every five years so most of the time it wasn't a problem but now it was only in a week or two. Dragons of all sizes would burst from the mountains and find another to start a life with, they woke up from a nap in other words. Being single and ready to mingle 🤣.

After some time the crowd started to disappear, having other things to do and some got bored. Todoroki and midoriya has already left to their home for some alone time, (y'all don't needa know what's going on XD) Kaminari went to go see Sero. He'd kinda grown more attached to him, since Mina was busy all the time, bakugou rarely left his house, Sero was the one who comforted him when no one else had the time to. Still, it didn't feel right to him, Kaminari felt like he filled a void in his chest when Sero was around, a void that longed for someone else.

Kami pov

I couldn't stop thinking about him, about Tetsutetsu, I tried over and over again to try and forget about him but can't. It was like that..that kiss sparked something in me, something I was trying to hide but he drove it outta me. Shaking my head I got that thought outta my head, it wasn't important anymore because he's gone, so what's the point of thinking about him.

"Ughhhh!" Rubbing my eyes I shake the thought away agAin, leaving the village square I look around at what we built. Homes, shops, heck bakugou even managed to fit a hub of all things into our small home, to bad he hasn't enjoyed any of this. The poor guys been locked up since we got here, only time anyone sees him is when a town meeting happens, even then he doesn't talk, just listens and leaves. I'm worried, we all are.

Looking around still I spot his house and stop in my tracks. Maybe he's in a talking mood today? Walking over I raise my fist to knock but hear a small 'click' then the door swings open, there he is, bakugou. Fuck he looks surprised to see me, lifting a hand I give a small wave "uh..hey bakugou? What ya doing..?"

No one

Bakugou stood there, his ruby red eyes starring at Kaminari with a hint of confusion behind them. "I could ask the same to you shitface, outta my way" pushing past Kaminari, he doesn't seem to care why the guy was actually standing in front of his door. Probably to get him to talk or some shit, they've been trying all week so it didn't bother him. Bakugou kept walking but let out a sigh when he heard footsteps behind him, it was obvious to who it was "the fuck you want dence face?" His voice sounded bored, but still hurt.
It was odd when he didn't hear a reply, turning to the smaller blonde, bakugou eyes him for a moment before a smile appeared on the others face. It was clear to anyone who knew him well, that the smile was forced.

"What? Can't hang with my best bro? " Kaminari put an arm around his shoulder and gave a thumbs up, bakugou wasn't buying it.

"...." but he couldn't bring himself to say anything, he knew Kaminari, grew up along side him. So, just for him he'd put up his usual tough guy act "whatever dipshit, so you haven't fucked anything up yet right? I don't wanna deal with more bullshit"

Kaminari put on a real smile, maybe things would go back to normal. Back to a time before tetsu&kiri? Maybe..

The two caught up, chatting away and even speaking about going to the hub....that's until a scream ruined everything.

—————

Khrkbrjmhajmsj ah now I'm just rushing things ;-: