Kami-4

Kami POV

Bakugou is our leader, he was the one who told us we needed to build up our lives again and some did, pretty lucky.

As for me, that's not gonna happen anytime soon and he knows that. Not after what happened four years ago.

-four years ago-

Fire was everywhere, screams could be heard from the towns people. People who did nothing wrong, who enjoyed the presence of those creatures and their beauty.

All they did was keep a secret.

-

A lot of people were lost that day, friends, families, etc. For me it was my parents, but hey it's not like I was the only one who lost their parents.

Bakugou lost his, one of my friends lost her mom and her dad passed away not to long after. Most of the people who survived the attacked were children, due to our parents trying to protect us...sad.

Anyway enough of that, all that sappy stuff.

-

I just stood there watching bakugou leave, he made my blood boil sometimes but I can get where he's coming from, I mean he has to keep everyone safe and happy. ...

"Jerk" stomping away I let out a frustrated groan, looking back at the camp i glare slightly at it. Turning on my heel I head into the forest, since we had been here for awhile I knew my way around, I even found a little hideout just for me...and maybe my friend sero.

"UGH, he's such an asshole!" Grabbing at my hair I slump down onto a rock, letting out I pick up a stick and start drawing circles in the dirt.

After about 15-20 minuets of sitting here I stand and make my way back to the camp before night falls...and the next year comes.

-

Arriving back at the camp I see one of my best friends chatting with bakugou, running I try to be as quiet as I can and jump hug him, both of us try to keep balance.

"Serooooo" I whine his name, which I tell annoys bakugou but who cares? NOT MEH.
"Hey kami" he smiles, ah its to bright I might go blind. Getting off him I dust off my clothes and turn to bakugou who seemed to have an annoyed expression.

Glaring bakugou crossed his arms and stood straight, still not looking at us..well me. Turning quickly I heard a small 'tsk' come from him.

"Me and snow teeth talked about what you told me and we've decided something..." glaring down at the ground I felt my stomach turn but in a good way, like things were gonna get real.

"We're Going to see what's up there..." he mumbled, grinning I stepped forward and held a hand up to me ear "hm? What was that"

"WE'RE GOING UP THERE JACKASS" ouch, my ears hurt.

___________________________
JdhhKDJKIS

Ahhhh I love bakusquad :3 But aHHHHH wow this is just turning into something I wasn't planning XDDD

Hopefully we'll see dragons in the next chapter XD