Thats enough for me- 22

The rooms were quiet, with tetsutetsu and Kaminari sleeping. It was nice but awkward for the other two.

Bakugou sat there not saying a word, kirishima' was facing him with a smile. He kept his hands on the red heads body, to keep him warm. Kiri thought it was cute how much bakugou cared for him, but it still didn't feel right. At all.

"Um..bakugou..?" He said quietly, this was gonna change the mood probably but he wanted the guilt off his chest. "Yeah?" Here it goes. "I'm..uh...I'm sorry for calling you by your first name. I should of asked you if I could" then bakugou did something unexpected.

He grabbed ahold of kirishimas cheeks and pulled him close, closing the gap between them. Immediately almost all of kirishima' worry vanished, with once quick moment he had his hands on bakugou' waist and was pulling him closer. It felt so wrong but so right at the same time, kiri loved it.

After a minute katsuki pulled back with a softened yet annoyed look. He didn't remove his hands but moved them down to the others shoulders. "You can call me whatever the fuck  you want asshat, I don't give a shit if it's you" after that kiri had the most stupidest grin on his face, "well..you can call me whatever you want too!"

"You don't need to tell me shitty hair!" Ah, he's back. But it's cute.

The two sat there in silence, bakugou decided to lay down and cuddle up against kirishimas chest, kiri wrapped his arms around the ashy blonde. He really liked bakugou but knew they wouldn't last but at least he had one more month with this camp, with bakugou. And that was enough for him.