Im here (part 1)- 20

Hours later the group decided it was getting late, iida immediately told them to get to the ice building, it was way colder at night and he thought kirishima&tetsutetsu couldn't take it since it was their first time in snow, plus the duo were already shivering.

The group hurried back to where the building was, luckily they got there before anything really bad happened. What they didn't know was something was gonna ruin this trip, for everyone.

Once they arrived kirishima had paled and his lips turned a blueish colour, while tetsutetsu had a coughing fit but paled too. Midoriya ran to get todoroki and momo, (she has magic that makes things idk) the green haired boy was in a panic. He wasn't watching where he was going, so deku mistaking ran into someone, oops..

Glancing up quickly all he saw was ashy hair going everywhere "s-Sorry Ka-" "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DEKU" great, katsuki.

Midoriya was even more scared, then remembered how bakugou told kirishima to sit next to him last month at the dinner, oh no he got bAKUGOUS MAN SICK FUCK. "I-uh w-we'll you see I was- um" he couldn't speak. Then his saviour walked up to them, looking ready to kill bakugou "TODOROKI!" Rushing up to him he spoke to fast for the confused man to understand.

"Midoriya, breathe, I can't understand you" "I SAID KIRISHIMA AND TETSUTETSU ARE SICK ABD NEED YOUR FIRE TO KEEP THEM WARM" he shouted, and katsuki was still there, shit run boi.

Bakugou didn't know how to feel, he knew kirishima didn't like the cold, since he would always wear extra at night or on cold days but sick!?

'Of course! That idiot lived up a goddamn mountain for ten years!! God and it was hot as well in that cave he lived it, shit!' Grabbing deku he tightened his grip on the teens shoulders "WHERE IS HE!? WAS IT YOUR IDEA FOR HIM TO GO OUT!?" A feeling took over bakugou, it was something he hated but couldn't control. Worry.

Midoriya was scared to say a word but pointed to the way he came "i-in the common a-area" he managed to spit out, bakugou let go and started running down the hall, he could've slipped at any time but he could give less fucks about that, his mind was on kirishima and only him.

'How sick is he? A cold? Hopefully that's all' shaking his head they finally made it to the common area but didn't see red nor silver, now bakugou was pissed off, was deku lying to him!? Turning he was ready to punch the living hell outta midoriya but was stopped when he heard Kaminari yell out to them. Glancing up Kami was rushing towards them "bakugou! Thank god your here it's tetsutetsu and kirishima! Their sick but I think it's more!" It looked as though the term had been crying, he was mess right now.

"Where is h- where are they" then katsuki was grabbed by the wrist and dragged along but then ran behind Kami, he knew where they were going, the kitchen.

They made it there, he spotted tetsutetsu with a blanket, well a few blankets wrapped around him. Kirishima was way to close to the fire, he also had blankets around him. "Icyhot keep tetsutetsu warm, I'll take care of eijirou" then he rushed over to kirishima, getting under the blankets with him he grabbed the others hand, making sure no one saw "hey..."

Kirishima opened his eyes to peek up at the ashy blonde, he was pale as hell, even though he had blankets upon blankets around him, plus the fire. "Hey,.,katsuki " he spoke slowly, it was as if he would pass out at any moment "I'm tired..."

Bakugou nodded but squeezed his hand. "Stay awake ok..? For me.." he saw the hesitation is kiris eyes but then give a nod "good, now this might sting a little but it'll keep you warm" wrapping an arm around him katsuki started setting off little sparks, it did sting but helped. "Thank you..."