I love you

Niall's P.O.V.

Sophie just broke up with me cos she couldn't take the long distance. I sit with my head in my hands and cry. Harry comes up and pats my back before leaving me alone for the night. I wake the next day to Paul on the phone, not seeming too good. He hangs up and closes his eyes tightly. 'Paul?' I ask. 'Oh Niall, good you're awake!' He says. 'Yeah.'I say. 'Listen Niall, Sophie didn't want to break up with you but she was hurting so much she couldn't take, literally!'He says. That worries me. 'Paul?'I ask. 'Well she was screaming and crying last night and when her mom went to wake her this morning, she didn't think she was breathing. She was taken to hospital only to be found...' I cut him off. 'Don't you dare tell me she's gone!' I say. 'She was found to have slipped into a coma!'Paul says. I just break. A few weeks later, Sophie is still in a coma. I want to go see her but we don't have the time! Not even Paul can go see her! 6 weeks later she's still not woken. I begin to worry if she ever will? Is this the end? Will she wake up? A matter of hours later Paul got a call. 'Sophie woke up!'Paul says. I smile widely. 'But she was tired so the doctors told her to get some sleep!' He says, with a laugh. I smile a lot throughout the day.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I feel like I've slept for a few hours now. I want to wake up but I can't seem to. I keep trying but I just can't! I then hear a strange beeping that seems to just increase. I then hear voices. They seem to be a bit frantic. I then hear the beeping increase more and more frantic voices. I can't quite make out what they're saying. Next thing I know, I'm standing up looking over a crowded bed. I look past the people and see myself. 'Oh my god!' I say. Is this one of those weird out of body experiences? What's happening? I watch as they zap my chest with the large paddles. Am I dead? What's going on? A bit later they've stabilized me but I'm still out of my body!!!! I sit for a few hours,wondering why I'm still out of it and how'd I get back into my body. Then Niall and my dad bursts through the door. 'Oh thank god maybe you's could help me!' I say, only to be ignored. My dad sits at one edge of my bed and Niall at the other. A little while later, I still can't get back into my body! Now the beeping starts again but it's just a straight beep. I look to the machine as does Niall and my dad. My dad starts crying. Niall's already crying. The doctor comes in and checks my body over. 'I'm sorry but..... she's gone....' The doctor says. Niall leaves the room. My dad sits holding my hand as he says his goodbyes. 'No dad, look I'm here, no daddy please I'm here!' I say. 'I love you forever princess!' Dad says before kissing my head and leaving. 'Daddy!' I shout. Niall walks in and goes on about how much he loves me. 'Niall, please I'm here! Niall, I'm sorry.... NIALL I LOVE YOU!!!!' I scream. Niall puts his head against our hands. I walk up and hug him. He jumps slightly then doesn't argue. ' I love you baby girl! Now and forever!' Niall says. He gets up to leave. He blows me a kiss. I then try with all my strength to go back into my body. I try and try till I'm fighting no longer. I look to Niall who's back beside my lifeless body. 'You can let go princess, you don't gotta stay for me, you can go princess, you can go! I love you Sophie!' He says. 'I love you too Niall, With all my life!' I cry and then push even harder to get back into my body. Finally something pops.......

Will Sophie go back into her body? Will Niall loose his princess forever? Or will Sophie be the fighter she is and come out kicking?