The Future

Niall's P.O.V.

I look down to Sophie again. I think she's definitely gone. I kiss her head and stand up. A doctor comes in to cover her up. Just before he reaches the bed. Sophie takes in a large breath, waking up! I stand there shocked! The doctor looks as if he's wet himself. 'N..N..Niall!' Sophie chokes out. 'Baby?' I ask. 'I'm still here...please don't go...I can't leave you...Niall...I love you....'Sophie says, between breaths. I hug her. 'Baby, I'm here!' Her heart monitor springs into life. 'Baby!' Sophie shouts, pulling me closer. Paul walks in shocked. Sophie ends up 100% fine. We get back together. Sophie's best friend Carla splits from Harry but a few months later he finds another girl who's the sweetest thing. Her name is Leah. They are so in love. Zayn and Perrie are happy, Louis and Ellie are taking it slow and Dani and Liam kept splitting obviously but then Liam proposed and they never really fight. Me and Sophie are taking it slow too. Well for now. She's 17 and I'm 18 so we wanna wait. A few years later, we and Sophie live together, Harry and Leah live together, Louis and Ellie live together, Liam and Dani live together and engaged and so does Zayn and Perrie plus they're engaged. Everyone's happy. And Sophie's a big sister again. Another little brother, he's named after Paul. Louis mum had twins to her Dan and now they're married. We're around half way through the Where We Are tour! Crazy how time flies. Well life is crazy. And it's even crazier for Zayn and Liam very soon. It's the end of WWA and things are crazy. Zayn and Perrie are due to get married. Same with Dani and Liam. Zayn and Perrie get married first then when they get back from their honey moon Liam and Dani get married and Dani gets pregnant on the honey moon same as Perrie. They both end up with little girls. Liam and Dani call theirs Chloe and Perrie and Zayn call theirs Lilly. Sophie can't get enough of them. Always babysitting. Louis and Ellie finally tie the knot. Leaving me and Sophie and Harry and Leah.