May I have your blessing?

Niall's P.O.V.

After Sophie said yes, I knew what I had to do. I need to ask Paul. I pull Sophie to the kitchen. 'Pancakes babe?' I ask. She nods, giggling at her ring. I laugh, grabbing the pancake mix. I make us 3 each. After a lot of giggles and jokes, the pancakes are gone. 'I need to go out babe.' I say. Sophie nods. 'I need to go see your dad, you wanna come?' I ask. Sophie grins, nodding like a child. I laugh, taking her hand and leading her upstairs and into the bathroom. I glance at her, her eyebrows raised. I laugh, turning the shower on. I grab 2 towels and sit them on the towel rack. I walk to Sophie, lifting her sleep shirt over her head. Sophie quickly catches on, removing my t-shirt too. I play with the waistband of her pajama pants, before pulling them down her legs, which she kicks off. Sophie quickly unbuckles my belt and yanks my jeans down which I kick off. Just as she goes for my boxers, I stop her by leaning in close and kissing her cheek then skipping out the bathroom saying 'Have fun in your shower.' 'TEASE!' She shouts. Once she's showered, I shower too. Then I get dressed in black jeans and white t-shirt. I turn around tucking my laces for my hytops in and glance at Sophie. I bite my lip at what she's wearing. She's wearing a pair of denim short shorts and a pink crop top which shows off a bit of her belly and her back. She slips on a pair of vans before bending down tying her laces, giving me a good view of her ass. I bite my lip harder, groaning. Sophie shoots me a confused look. I look away feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. Sophie laughs before leaving the room. I quickly follow her. I drive to Paul's. Sophie opens the door, walking in. 'Dad?' She calls. Paul appears. 'Hey darling.' He says, hugging her. 'Where's mom?' Sophie asks. 'Kitchen with your brothers and sister.' Sophie skips off to the kitchen. 'Paul? Can I talk to you?' Paul nods and we sit on the couch. 'Paul, I was wondering if, I could have your blessing to marry Sophie?' I ask. Paul looks at me and doesn't say anything. Paul takes a small breath then says 'No.' I look at him. 'What?' I ask. 'No you can't have my blessing.' Paul says. I feel hurt spread through my body. The hurt soon passes and turns into anger. 'Well you know what Paul? I don't need your blessing! I'm gonna marry her anyways! I already asked her AND she already said yes so I will marry her!' I say, voice raised, standing up. Paul stands too. 'Niall....You can have my blessing a million times lad! I was testing you! I'm so happy and proud you asked me, Niall!' Paul says. I smile wide. I hear my princess' squeal behind me. 'THANK YOU SO MUCH DADDY' She shouts, hugging him. I'm so glad he gave his blessing!

Sorry it's short and crappy, don't really know where to go for this now x