One Year Later

Niall's P.O.V.
Yesterday was Elliot and Tommy Tomlinson's first birthday. Me and Sophie had our one year wedding anniversary 3 months ago. Life has finally fallen into place. Harry married Leah and they literally just got back from their honeymoon one month ago. Both Zayn and Liam's little girls are almost two! I really want a child but I don't want to pressure Sophie cos I don't think she's ready. She's in college now. She was supposed to go when she left school but she was with me so she didn't so I told her she was going now. It's a 4 year course and I want her to finish it and get a job before we have kids because that's what she wants. Sophie is so busy now though. She wakes up early, showers and leaves for college. She is out all day, comes home and does her work then showers and then we eat dinner then she just wants to relax for a few hours before sleeping and then she repeats the cycle the next day. I go to the studio most days but me and the boys are going on another tour so I'll have company then. On weekends, all Sophie does is work, work, work! She can't get enough of it considering she was lazy in school. I haven't told her when I'm leaving for tour but I'm leaving in 3 days. I'm just about to tell her. I'm packing my suitcase as she walks through the front door. 'Niall?' She calls. 'Up here.' I call back. I hear her footsteps coming up stairs and Sophie saunters in and kicks her shoes off, turning to me. 'What you doing?' She asks. 'I'm packing for tour, I leave in 3 days.' I say, straight forward. There's a silence. '3 days? You leave in 3 days and only just told me?!' She asks in disbelief. I look at her with my puppy dog eyes. 'Oh Niall that doesn't work on me anymore.' She says waving her hand about. I walk up to her and give a whimper. 'Aw come here.' She groans, pulling me close. I smirk into her arms. 'I'll miss you!' She murmurs. 'I'll miss you!' I murmur. We stand like that for awhile, before she goes into the study to work. I begin making dinner. Tacos! When they're ready I sneak into the study. I chuckle under my breath as I watch Sophie work away. She looks so smart with her glasses on. Her head shoots up, a frown on her face before her eyes avert back to her work. 'What is it, dear?' She asks. 'Dinner is ready.' I say. 'I'm a little busy right now.' She says. 'Just come eat.' I say. 'Hun, I'm busy!' 'Just come eat!' 'Niall, please! I'm busy right now!' There's a few moments silence. 'Fine!' I state before leaving. I walk straight past the kitchen and upstairs and slam the bedroom door shut. I pack the rest of my stuff. A few minutes later, I hear Sophie's soft voice on the other side of the door. 'Niall?' 'Yeah?' 'Can I come in?' 'Well you live here, might as well!' I grumble. Sophie slips in the door and over to me, wrapping her arms around me from behind. 'I'm sorry babe.' She mutters against my back. I turn around so she's in my chest and pull her close. 'It's okay.' I say, quietly. 'Shall we go eat?' She asks. I nod and walk down stairs with her to eat.
~3 days later~
I leave today. I kiss my beautiful wife and walk through London Heathrow Airport to go on my tour.
Sophie's P.O.V.
Niall has left for tour and I'm gonna be so lonely but it's his job. And I guess I've made him feel a little lonely lately too. Well time to hit the books!
~2 weeks later~
The past few days, I've been having cramps in my belly. It could just be my time of the month, hopefully. I keep going to the bathroom a lot too, hopefully just my time of the month. All day, I keep getting strange cramps. At night they are still there but not so bad. This goes on for a few more days. It goes on for a total of a week and I check my special calendar. I'm due any day so hopefully, I get it.
~
Thankfully I finally got my girly thing. I had to take pain killers at college a few times though but other wise I'm good. Niall has been phoning me when he can. I'm working hard at college. My lecturer says I'm doing well in class which I'm extremely happy about!
~
Niall's P.O.V.
Tour has been keeping me busy but college is keeping Sophie busy too. The boys are missing their wives and kids too. Ellie constantly tells Louis how his boys are getting on. Zayn and Liam talk about their little girls all day. Apparently Liam's little girl Chloe has taken a liking to Elliot and Zayn's little girl Lilly had taken a liking to Tommy! The lads constantly show me and Hazza pics of their babies and we get a bit upset cos we don't have kids but at the same time we are happy the boys have kids. The tour is 7 months long and it's March so the tour ends in October. I love touring so much, it just eases your mind seeing all the beautiful places and adoring fans. It's amazing cos the fans are constantly growing up with us and now we're all married most of our fans are going off to college and it's great to see all our fans grown up....