Teaser

Vote and comment please.
-
-
-
-
*

"I know Adi and I understand perfectly and I'm also not saying it will be easy," Zain began softly, cupping her face in his hand so that he is looking into her eyes.
"but can you honestly sit there and tell me you don't want me? That you don't feel anything apart of physical for me?"

Aditi stayed silent, just looking at him. Completely captivated with his eyes. She doesn't really have anything to say. To deny what Zain was saying would be a very big lie and he would know immediately because she was not a very good liar.

"Yeh life hain na Adi, bohot choti hai. Life's short, Adi. You can't be happy if you spend your life thinking about what will happen next or what people will say. As long as you are not harming anyone and your conscience is clear, then just do your thing. I am a Muslim and in Islam there is this quote from the Quran  'live your today or now as if its your last day or moment on the earth and work for tomorrow as if you are never going to die'. Life's short and extremely unpredictable. We can only do our best and hope for the best in what we did" he said, repeating this again.

"Alot of things are happening round us. The best we can do is take the journey of life and just see where the road takes us, okay? You are scared, and you know what? So am I too, but that doesn't mean I would not give it a try. I don't know what'll happen tomorrow any more than you do, but I'd very much like to find out, with you together, by my side. I love you. I love you so very damn much and I know whatever tomorrow might bring, wherever this road leads us, I will always love you and that will never change. I am very sure of that".

Aditi couldn't say anything to what he just said because she knows what he is saying to be the truth, so she sucked in a very deep breath and shut her eyes.
*
-
-
-
-
-
Hy guys, this is just a teaser. Give me at least 30 comments down here telling me about how you found the teaser and how eager you guys are to read the further parts of this story, for the next update.
Vote, comment and share and follow. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.