7 - Hi

Warning: Not Proofread

.......

Out of all the people Zain is expecting to see on the other side of his door, Zain didn't think even for a second that it could be Aditi.

There she stood, dressed in a beautiful black knee length gown with her hair in a high pony and face face of make up. She looked so beautiful and fresh and nice and exquisite and many other adjectives that he can't even think of.

All Zain wanted to do then was to wrap her in his arms but he is still angry at her her and how cooling she is just standing her looking at him.

She stood her smiling at her with a bag of takeout which she nonchalantly help of to his face.

"Hi" she said.

Zain stopped, surprised. He wasn't hadn't expecting her or anything like anything like that.

Without her even realising, the smile on her face started sending some warm feelings throughout his body. He has missed her dearly and seeing her just there in front of him is making him realise just how much.

"What are you doing here?" Zain asked as soon as he gathered himself.

He has missed her and God, does he love her but he is still very much angry at her and he just won't let it slide like that. She is playing with him and he refuses to be played with even if the person playing him is the love of his life.

"I thought you might be hungry," Aditi said, holding up the bag.

Zain wasn't sure of what she meant with that statement and her facial expressions didn't give anything away for him to read into.

True he is hungry and he has been starved of her presence for the last three days, but he is not going to let her know that.

"Well you thought wrong"

Aditi smiled, she knows what he is trying to do. He is trying to shake her off. Well he can keep trying because she is not leaving until they talk.

"Well, I am hungry. Let's go inside, I will appreciate your company while i eat. We'll chat."

She said as she pushed him aside walking into the apartment without waiting for him to invite her in.

Zain stood at the door looking at Aditis making herself comfortable on his couch.
He is feeling clueless as to what to do or how to react with what she is doing.

After being undecided for a moment, Zain decided on being angry.

'How dare she just show up at my apartment after everything? Does she think that just showing up there with food will make everything alright? What does she think of herself?'
He thought to himself as he closed the door and walked towards where she is sitting.

"What is this that you are doing Aditi?" He asked as calmly as he could.

"What am I doing, I am just trying to eat but why are you standing, come sit. I told you I needed company. Since you can't eat with me, the least you could do is sit with me while I eat Zain"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what? Eating? Well, as far as I know Zain, people eat when are hungry" she said to him as she took a bite of chicken.

"Hmm, Zain you have to taste this. It is so delicious and it is also not spicy just the way you like it. Come-on Zain it is your favorite" she kept on talking while taking a bit of the food. Zain is getting more annoyed with way she is behaving as if nothing happened. She is behaving like everything is cool between them.

"Stop it Aditi" he said when he had had enough of her behavior.

"Stop what" she asked acting clueless.

"Stop what you are doing"

"What am I doing? I am just trying to eat. You can join me if you want. It should be enough for both of us"

"Okay that's enough"

"I am sick and tired of you behaving like this. You are behaving as of nothing happened"

"I don't understand you!" Exploded Zain,
"You say you don't want to have a relationship with me but you are okay with kissing me all the time. You say we are not in a relationship, but you show up at my house with food hoping we can eat together. You say you don't want anyone to find out about us, about what we have been doing but you just showed up at my house unannounced. What if Abhilash was at home? What if I had something to do? What if I had company? What if I was waiting for someone?"

"I know you don't have anyone with you and I know you are not waiting for anyone" Answered Aditi trying to adjust the food bag in her hand.

"Are you serious now? Is that all you can say to me?" Zain asked. He is starting to get mad with the way she was acting.

"What do you want me to say Zain? Do you want me to go back?" Aditi asked with a tired voice while raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, but...." He started to reply but couldn't finish as he was interrupted by Aditi.

"Great, now come and sit with be. Let's eat" she said as she made space for him to sit beside her.

Walking to the couch, Zain started to say something but was interrupted by Aditi.

"Eat Zain, we will talk when we are done"

With that he sat with her and started eating and he won't lie, the food is really delicious.

As soon as he took the first bite, he suddenly just realized how hungry he really is.

......

I hope you liked it.

Vote and comment.
I might have the next update ready, you never know.

Keep the comments coming and I might update again today.