14 - Love Ain't Safe

NOT PROOFREAD
VOTE AND COMMENT!
NOTE: just for the purpose of this story, Sana is NOT MARRIED here.
Also can u get 220 votes here please. Thank you.

****

"Hi Zain"
came a female voice. At first, zain thought it was Aditi, but after a split seconds, he realized it was not Aditi. It can't be. The voice was not as soft and silky as hers and it also didn't give his the usual heart racing effect it does every time she speaks and
besides, Aditi was sitting right beside him, not behind him. she wouldn't need to really call out to him if she wanted to say something to him. They were going over their lines for the next shoot.

He finished the line he was reading and looked up.

"Sana, hey. How are you doing?"

He smiled at his newly rejoined colleague.

"I am fine alhamdulillah and how are you?"

She smiled and asked him.

"Alhamdulillah, also"

Smiling back at sana and that is when he noticed Aditi's eyes set on them, looking with an unreadable expression on her face but before he could really think about it, Sana said something again.
"I need your help on something please if you don't mind please"
She said shifting her weight to one leg.
"okay, what can I help you with?"

"l just need you to help me go through my lines. You know this is my first day back and I have kind of missed touch with my character. Can you help me go through the lines so that I don't make a fool of myself on my first day back?"

"um..."

He started, "I can do that, but I am already going through lines with Aditi here"
He said to her with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Oh come on, I am sure Aditi won't mind at all"

Came sanas reply shifting her gaze from zain to Aditi for the first time since she came there.

"you don't mind right Aditi?"
Sana directed her question to Aditi.

"No, I don't. Not at all. Besides, We are almost done here"
Aditi answered before putting her head down to start to read her script again.
Sana turned to zain and said,
"see, she doesn't mind at all, so please?"

"alright then. Where is your script?"
She broke into a grin, and, said,
"oh thank you so much, let me go and bring my stuffs over."

As sana walks away, zain turned his gaze to Aditi and just looked at her hard without saying anything, just trying to see if he could read from her expression to get what she is thinking.

"What?" she questioned looking up at him after feeling his eyes on her.

"Nothing."
He muttered still not shifting his gaze from her.
She frowned her face a little, then shook her head gently before putting her head down again and went back to what she was doing.

After a few moments of silence, Zain asked her again,
"are you sure you don't mind?"

"am I supposed to mind it?"
She questioned.

"well..., no"

"so?"

"nothing"
He shook his head, and put his own script when he noticed sana making her way back.

**

Anger does not even begin to describe what she was feeling.
She was angry.
She was Furious. Livid actually.
She was fuming inside her and livid. She is feeling very irritated with what is happening and also very enraged.
She doesn't even think there is a word for what she is feeling. She was just very annoyed and upset.
With Zain, with Sana and with herself.

With Zain because how dare he flirt with another girl when he is sitting right next to her.
It doesn't matter of he didn't see it as flirting, but to her, it clearly was.
All that gratings and smiles and whatever, just how dare he?

And sana, who the hell does she think she is to just come and invade their space and shamelessly smiling at him like that?.
It was, As if
She wasn't sitting right there with Zain when she came the way she just ignored her.

She wanted to tell him off. She so wanted to tell him that it was not
okay to flirt so shamelessly right in front of her. In front of his... She
couldn't complete the sentence and that is the reason why she is mad at herself.
What relationship do they share? What was she to him?
She is Not girlfriend, that one is certain.
Is she his Friend? maybe. But then, you area llowed to flirt in front of your friends.
So then what is she?if they are not just coactors, and are more than friends, then what?
If they don't even have a clearly defined relationship then who is she to get mad at him for doing whatever it was he was doing.
She had absolutely no right to tell him what to do.
He was free to do as he pleased.
But even after telling herself all that, then why was she still mad?.
She was confused with all the conflicting thoughts and in turn, it was making her more irate.

*

Vote and comment and share.
Much love.