12 - The heart is A Mess (a)

NOT PROOFREAD
Please leave a comment below, it keeps me motivated to write.

.......
Zain Imam is feeling like a mess. A tired and exhausted mess. He is feeling so tired and exhausted that all he wants to do is find a bed and sleep. Well he doesn't really need to find a bed because he is already sitting on one on his room on the sets, he just wishes he has the luxury of time to rest and relax for a bit and that is what he doesn't have. He has a lot of scenes that needed to be shot as soon as possible. Scenes of that have piled up on him due to him not being available for the last 2days.
He has been traveling, to and from Delhi for a photoshoot with Sajid Shahid photography.
Normally when he has a photoshoot, he gets his work done before he leaves but as this photoshoot came up too sudden, he didn't really get time to prepare much for it and it led them him leaving a lot of work that needed to be done.
The photoshoot was supposed to happen at an earlier date but due to some reasons, personal reasons of one of the crew member, it didn't happen then. When Sajid called him to tell him about the problem they have encountered which is leading the photoshoot to be postponed, Zain told Sajid to not worry about it and that he is available, whenever they are ready, he will be there for the photoshoot and that's exactly what had happened, literally. On Monday, after he was done with his shooting and had gone back home to relax a bit after a long day at work, he received a call from sajid telling him that everything has been sorted and the photoshoot has been scheduled to happen in 3 days which will be on Thursday, so if he is okay with it, they will be very happy to have him and will really appreciate and also of he has something else doing, then then can reschedule it again when he is ready. Though Zain wasn't really thrilled with the idea, but then thought to better get things done with as soon as possible so that he knows he doesn't really have anything hanging for him to do and also, as he has already given his word to them, saying he will be available whenever they are ready, he just said to go on ahead and he will be be there in Delhi, on Thursday for it for the photoshoot.
The next day, on Tuesday, Zain spoke with his producer and direct telling them the issue about the photoshoot and asking if it will not really affect the flow of things, but Yusuf, the director told him to just go ahead and do his thing, when he comes back, he can work extra to catch with what has been left behind.
His 2-day stay in Delhi wasn't pleasant at all as they encountered some technical issues while shooting which lead to the whole thing being delayed and taking extra time, making Zain 'extra' tired, as if he doesn't have enough of that already.
After the hectic, tiring and long photoshoot Zain didn't even get time to do anything but head straight to the airport to come back to Mumbai. By the time he reached Mumbai, he was completely exhausted but it was already almost morning, he only had time to bath, unpack and eat before heading to the sets. He wished he could rest a little but as the cast and crew were very accommodating to him, he didn't want to disappoint them by skipping work in case something like this comes up in the future.
As we all can imagine, all this work and exhaustion can lead to a person feeling cranky and Zain feels like he is the definition of cranky, he just hopes the day ends soon or something happens that will make him forget his exhaustion for some time.
Picking up his script will all the intension to go through his lines again, the door to his from started opening revealing the face of the one and only person he is feeling so desperate to see, looking at him with a coy smile on her face.

..........

He kissed her lips softly, she kissed him back passionately. The desire to feel close to her, touch him and re-acertain that he is right there in front of her overwhelming all her senses. She has missed him, missed him like crazy and all she wants to do is to absorb all of him at that moment.
After kissing for a moments, Zain broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes, smiled before lifting his face and kissing her on her forehead. He held the position for a long while and then inhaled in the smell of her shampoo, wheat and coconut. Oh, how he missed her.

Zain - I missed you.
Aditi - I missed you too, very much in fact.

........
About the discontinuation, I am very sorry about that but real life has been tough on me lately, I am dealing with some things and it gives me little to no room to do anything else.
My life is A MESS.
I try and update when I can but i don't get the satisfaction I used to get before.
Writing is a part of me, and I can come back to this when I cam in a better place. But for me ro be in a better place I have to take care of myself. My mental health.
When I feel better or feel writing will make me heal, I will come back to it.
I started writing to heal, and now I want to take a break to. And I promise you I will do my best to become a better.
I love writing and I love my readers
You guys give me joy.
Thank you.
P. S- I am not leaving this story for ever, I just need a break from it.
Please vote and comment.
Make me happy.