4 - Oh No

WARNING - NOT PROOFREAD

......

It is happening again. This is the third time in a row that IT is happening in a span of one week!

It seems to Aditi that no matter what she does, and how much she tries to control herself when around Zain and no matter how much of a prep talk she has given herself about stopping kissing Zain, she just can't seem to stop it. It's like everything flies out of the window when they both are in close vicinity with each other alone.
The most funny or interesting part of today's activity was  that there was no type of disagreement happening between the two of them when it started.

The last 2 times it happened, Aditi just blamed her emotions being unstable and all over the place being the trigger to the kiss, but she can't even blame them for it happening right now because she was perfectly fine before it happened if you ignore the little awkwardness she was feeling about the whole situation and also, the effort she put into trying to ignore the whole 'kissing situation talk' Zain has been trying to have. If you ignore both, she's good. She was good and alright.

It so happened that they were in Aditis room trying to go through their lines when just one moment they both stopped, and looked at each other.

At that moment, it was as if Zain was was trying to say something to Aditi when it just suddenly happened.

Neither Aditi nor Zain can really say who started it this time around. it was like one minute they are reading lines and the next, they are both trying to eat off each other's face. Kissing each other without really meaning to but really wanting to, if that even makes sense at all.

Kissing Zain is becoming like a drug for Aditi. The more she wants to stop doing it, the more she does it and the more she beats herself about it. And also the fact that each kiss is always better than the last is just making the whole stopping process more difficult.

The fact that she just discovered kissing is also another factor that is making her attempts at stopping all the more unsuccessful.

She, Aditi has been in a relationship before. A long period relationship but at that time, she was never comfortable it anything that is more that a kiss on the cheek. It was one of the reasons why the relationship broke, because she was not willing to be more intimate and open.

Before she started kissing Zain, she has been one of those people that isn't really comfortable with the idea of except oval fluids with someone else. She has always thought of it as gross even though she knows that one day she has to try it. She just wasn't comfortable about it.

The fact that she was the first one to start kissing Zain and also the fact that they are both first time kissers makes everything all the more exciting.

When the kiss thing started, meaning the first time she kissed Zain and he kissed her back, it was sloppy and wet. It was also surprisingly very exciting.

Also for first time kissers, they bother quickly found a rhythm that worked for them and with each kiss they have been having after that first one, it has been like they are getting better. It's just like they are polishing their skills.

For Zain too it almost the same situation. He likes kissing Aditi. No scratch that. She loves it. No guy will hate kissing a beautiful girl like Aditi except if he is gay and the fact that he loves her is making things all the more better.

For him, The fact that he is kissing the woman he loves is a big and Athens bigger deal is that she is the one that intimated most of the kisses that has happened and the kisses are as good as someone touching his soul and with each kiss he gets deeper and deeper in love with her which is making him scared.

The thing is that no matter how much Zain likes kissing her, her wants to know what those situation is. He doesn't want to face a heartbreak as he is reading too much into the kiss. He wants to know what it means to her.

The knock on the door interrupted both the kiss and the thoughts they both have been having .
They were been called for the shot and Aditi thought " this is it, time to escape" as she started getting up to leave, but Zain has other plans in his head as he has already read her intentions.
He quickly extended his hand quickly hand and grabbed her arm by the elbow and shouted to the spot boy at the other side of the door.
"Ten minutes Dada".
After hearing an "okay".

"Sit Aditi" he started as he stores her back to her previous position.
"we have to talk" He said looking at her with a very serious and determined expression on his face.

"Oh no" Aditi thought.
A talk is the last thing she wants to do at that moment especially because of the topic to be discussed.

......

You know the drill guys.
VOTE AND COMMENT.
we made a deal.
I am fulfilling mine you should also fulfill yours.

Please point out mistakes to me so that I can correct them.
Thank you

Much love
Mahwish 💓