9 - About What?

Not PROOFREAD!!

................

Zain is happy, well kind of. He is as happy as he can be in a such situation.

Things have been going pretty smoothly between him and Aditi lately.

It has been few months since they had their talk about just letting things to flow and enjoying the moment without thinking much of it.

In the few months that passed, Zain is still doubtful about everything thing because Aditi is still as far away to understanding and admitting her feelings as she was when they made that decision.

She is still as indecisive as as she has always been in their relationship.

The funny part is, he is not even sure if what they have can be called a relationship.

She is still not ready to label what ever it is they have been doing together.
All she does is try to hide the fact that they do have a relationship apart from being costars and also friends. She hides every evidence of it  as if it is some kind of a thing to be kept as a secret and  it is kind of frustrating. Not kind of, it's very hurtful and extremely frustrating.

In all the times Zain has been friends with his best friends Abhilash and Abhishek, they have never his anything from each other. They always know what was going on in each other's life and keeping whatever is happening between himself and Aditi is making him feel guilty but, no matter how guilty he is going to feel about the situation, he knows that he can't say anything to them until Aditi is comfortable with him telling them.

In the few months that has passed, their relationship, or whatever, has kind of progressed because now, they don't just kiss, they involve themselves in some heavy petting also and seriously, that is making Zain go insane. He just hopes that he doesn't lose control one day  because seriously he's a man and there is a limit in which a man can take.

There have been times when he truly felt that she is really really really starting to love him, but then she just does some things again which makes him start to wonder if at all she is interested in anything with him apart from the kissing.

Most of the times as soon as he start thinking about things like this just like now, he then starts to remember all those times where she did show interest in other things with him that don't  include kissing and touching. It just required his company, talking, listening and just spending time with him.

It all started Last three weeks, Zain was lying down in his room at his apartment, doing nothing, just minding his own business and also thinking about many things, Aditi being one of them. His phone then started ringing, bringing him out of his reverie.
He was presently surprised when he saw that it was Aditi calling him because she hardly does that Especially now.
She only calls him when there is something very important to convey. 
So he did the only thing any reasonable man could do at that situation, he picked up the call  very quickly.
"Hello?", he said, "are you okay,Aditi?"

Because seriously, to him that was the only reason why she could call him especially at this time. 'It can't be work related,maybe something happened to her,maybe she needs some help' he thought to himself as he got up from his bed, looking around the room for his car keys.

"why Zain?", Aditi asked
"i'm perfectly alright, why are you asking me that?"
She asked kind of puzzled.

"Well, I thought, maybe something happened and that's why you're calling me"

"something must not happen before I call you Zain, I just wanted to talk to you"
"Talk?"

"Yes, talk"

"But why? And about what?"
he is really shocked with what he is hearing from her.

"What do you mean why?"
She asked feeling attended with the question.
"can't I just want to talk to my friend?"

"Well...., seeing as you have never called me just to talk, except if there is another reason, so I think my question is perfectly justified"

"Come on, I'm sure I must have called you just to talk before" she argued.

"No, you haven't"
He countered.

"yes I have!"

"no, I don't think so. You haven't"

"no I think I have"

"okay, tell me when" he simply said to her because he is very sure of his claims.

"well, I can't remember now but I'm very sure there must have at some time time"
She said because she knows he is saying the truth but she is not going to let him know that. At least, not yet. Maybe in the future.

"OK, if you say so"
he said, then he added with,
"what do you want to talk about"

"I don't know. Nothing and anything and everything, I just wanted to talk to you"

"You just wanted to talk to me?" He said,  the words sounding foreign to him.

"Yes, I did"

"okay, talk,  I'm listening"

.................

  Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this one. Please vote and comment so that I would know how you found it.
Don't forget guys, vote and COMMENT.
The more votes and comment, the faster the update.
I need at least 20 comments.
Thank you.