5 - Damn it!

WARNING - NOT PROOFREAD

......

" Is it safe to assume that we are in a relationship now?" Zain asked Aditi as soon as she sat down.

"What?" Aditi asked. It was like she was not paying attention to what he just said.

"I asked, are we a couple"

"Can we talk about this later please?"

"Why Aditi, why not now"

"People are waiting for us outside Zain"

"The people outside can wait for us for a bit, I just want to know what we are doing. What's the meaning of it all"

"I seriously still suggest that let's leave this conversation for later"

"But why Aditi? What is wrong with now?"

"I just feel that now is not the right time to be having such a conversation. This isn't the place and time"

"Aditi, we both know that as much as you have something to do now, I also have something to do, so just stop making excuses to escape this conversation now and save us some time so that we can finish this talk as soon as possible"

Aditi is trapped now, she knows that Zain is stubborn and no matter what he will not leave her until she opens her mouth and start talking.

Even though Aditi knows that her chances of escaping are from slim to Zero, that still didn't stop her from thinking about how to escape the situation and if she isn't successful in the escape, she is thinking of ways to maneuver the conversation elsewhere.

She can't be having this conversation now. She doesn't want to have and she refuses to have it, not because of anything but because she is clueless as to what the outcome of the conversation will be.

It will either end with both of them snogging the life out of each other or a heartbroken. Not hers, but Zain's.

She might not be in love with him, but she does know that she cares about him and the last thing she wants is to be the reason why he is in pain.
She doesn't want to break his heart.

But that is only a reason, the other reason is that if she tells Zain she doesn't want to be with him, the chances are he would put a complete stop to what they have been doing and as selfish as how that might sound, she doesn't want that because she really enjoys kissing Zain.

It is her new favorite thing, so she really needs to find a way to evade the upcoming discussion. Just as she was about to open her mouth to voice out the first thing that came to her head, the door to the room opened and at the same time Zains phone started ringing.

Thanking all the forced above for giving her an easy way out of the talk, Aditi quickly lipped out of the room as soon as the spot boy started saying something about shot and time and late.

..........

Anybody that knows Zain even if it is for a bit will tell you that he is a person that has extreme mood swings but at the same time is an extremely friendly and a go lucky guy.

People on set have seen Zain angry before, they have seen him irritated and angry and they have also seen him in many different phases of his moods swings, but the type of mood he is in now is completely hard to really explain.

Right at the moment Zain is feeling extremely irritated and angry and confused and scared and contemplative and sad and many other different things all at once.

He is feeling irritated at Avni for having escaped without them having to talk, angry at the spot boy and also the phone call he received for giving Avni and opening for escaping, confused about what is really going on between him and Avni, scared about her not feeling the same as he feels for her, contemplative about if he really wants to know what she thinks or feels about him and sad at the thought that she might not feel the same way about him as he does her.

In total, Zain is feeling extremely all over the place and he cannot wait until he can get to leave the set.

Avni as been trying to avoid him from the moment he came out of his room and that fact is also contributing to his irritation. He just wants to get out of the place as soon as he can. If Avni doesn't want to talk to him then so be it.

He is going to make a promise to himself that he will never approach her to talk again.

Zain knows that he can be many things, but he is not a fool to think that the reason Avni has been evading the conversation they are supposed to have had is because she is feeling shy. He knows it is something entirely different and he is not about to kid himself about it.

Zain has just decided that as long as there will be no talking between them, then there will be no kissing.
It is going to be a tough time task for him but a guy has to fight his battles.
She wants to kiss him, then let's talk.
Not now though because he is still to angry and irritated at everyone especially her.

.....

Not really happy about this update. Have been feeling very lazy lately and I am also back to school.

Do tell me how you found it.
Will be waiting for your reviews.

.....