13 - The End (season)

Not PROOFREAD.
Vote and comment.

..........

"Mmmmmmmm"
Aditi moaned into the kiss before breaking it for a moment.

She looked into his eyes and said
"i have missed you so much",
something she must have said around 5 to 10 times since morning, on set, in his room.

She then hugged him and starts to breath in his scent while nuzzling into
his neck and kissing him there very briefly right on his very sensitive spot.

All this is making zain's heart all the more vulnerble to aditi, he is wondering what is happening.
Everything Aditi has been doing to him since morning while they were still on set and now at her apartment is just not something he is used to from her.

From the time he and Aditi have started whatever it is that is going on between the two of them, he has traveled many times and for days, not just 2 day, but he has never received such a welcome from Aditi before.
She has never said to him she has missed him or anything like that. It has alway been just a very normal and casual,
'you are back'
"yes, I am back'
'welcome'
that's all he has gotten from her before but today, today she has been so raw with her emotions with him and it is making him confused. He doesn't know what to think of it at all.

Seeing as he is not really going to know what is going on on Aditis mind, he dropped his head down to the level of hers to kiss her lips.

It was short, sweet and simple. Something that left them both yearning for more.

He sighed looking at her innocence beautifully face.

Aditi closed her eyes and inhaled deeply after she caught his eyes looking at her and he remained looking at her. His heart filling with love for her.

......

"So how was Delhi?"
She asked when they were eating. She insisted on cooking for him.

"It was fine. Just normal Delhi "
He answered while trying to stuff more of the deliciousness in front of him.
Aditi really knows her way around the kitchen. Everything tastes heavenly.

"And your parents"
"They are fine also"
"Bhaiya, bhabhi and inaya?"
"All are fine Adi"
"When is bhabhis EDD?"
"I really don't know, it should be around... I don't know"
And he stuffed his mouth with more food.

It was adorable for Aditi how he is giving her short answers to her questions just because he is relishing her food.
She has never felt so satisfied about anyone enjoying something she had cooked.

"So are you going to tell me how your photoshoot went in Delhi?"

"You want go know?"
He asked somewhat surprised. She has never shown much interest in what he does when is is not with her. As long as he is not with other girls, who are his friends, she doesn't really care.

"Yeah, I do"

Putting one more piece of roti in his mouth, he smiled and said,

"Okay, but you have to wait until I am done eating all this"
He indicated at the foods in front of him and Aditi only smiled brightly, nodding her head and continued eating her own food making small talks.

....

"Why don't we do this more
often?"
Zain asked Aditi as he wiped his hands dry with a towel standing beside Aditi who is putting the plates they have just washed back on the rack.

"DO what?"
She asked, not really clear about what he meant even though she has a fair idea.

"This"
He said pointing between them.

"The dinner, the talking and just doing things together. I like it"

She smiled
"I like it too"

"so.... you like it, I like it, what say, why don't we make this a regular thing? Like do it some more? "
He asked tentatively looking at her face to see if he could read what is thinking.

After a long silence (for Zain) of about 5 seconds, Aditi said something that made Zain feel faint.

"Okay"

"Okay?"
He asked, just to be sure he was hearing the right thing.

"Okay"
She repeated and he smiles, exhaling. Feeling truly, completely happy.

.......

Precap for season 2

Pulling her closer to him, he hugged her to his heart while breathing in her scent.

She smiled against his neck and whispered '"I want to make love With you."

......
Vote and comment.
Also, do check out my other stories.