more teasers

Not Proofread
......

Aditi raised both of her hands as she very angrily pushed Zain strongly by his chest. She pushed him so hard that he had moved two good feet's from his original position as hot tears keep on rushing down her face.

Had it been any other time, Zain would have started thinking of how strong Aditi is and how cute she was looking with so much anger on her face, but that is definitely not the time.

It goes without saying that Zain does not appreciate being attacked all of a sudden with a lot of people, his friends, surrounding him even if that person happens to be the love of his life that he so happens to be angry at.

Just when he is about to ask Aditi the reason she just pushed him, Aditi pushed him again and then start to shout at him.

"You stubborn man!"

If Zain thought he was confused a few moment ago, he is more so that now and also clueless. He really doesn't understand what exactly is going on.

"You stupid stubborn man!"
S

he jabbed her first get to his check with each word. And then she pushed him again with both hands.

"Are you happy now? Is this how you want to see me?" She said angrily as she tried to wipe the tears on her face.

Zain just continued standing there looking at her completely clueless as to what was happening.

"This is what you wanted right? To see me like this? Well you have succeeded, go and party MR Zain Imam, you have finally achieved your goal"

Still as clueless as earlier,Zain just stood still looking at her with confusion writing all over his face and some anger, he is hoping  that maybe she will explain what was it that he had to to her without him even knowing.

"I love you. No matter how much I tried not to, no matter how hard to tried not to make myself fall for you and no matter how thick of a wall I build around myself to keep me from falling for you but you just had to make all my attempts futile right, you stupid stupid man."

.......

I don't even know why i am posting this.
Vote and comment.