Hun?

Hank's POV
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up to a groan. I opened my eyes, Connor was propped up on his elbows, well, elbow since the other arm was up with his hand on his head.

He must be hungover.

"Ow..." he hissed, closing his eyes again.

I chuckled, and sat up to.
"How ya feeling?" I asked.

Without really thinking, I put my hand on his shoulder.

Connor whined, and frowned.
"My head hurts, and I feel sick. On the bright side, select errors have stopped appearing. Though, I'm sure I'll be fine." He mumbled, voice still thick with sleep.

"Want some Advil? Or a greasy hamburger surfed in a ashtray?" I asked, joking with the last part.

Connor made a face of disgust, eyes still closed.
With two fingers pressing against his LED he opened his eyes again and blinked a few times.

"Oh god... that's better." He practically moaned, seemingly back to his normal self. He melted against the bed, sliding down back into the blankets.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

He looked over at me.
"I deactivated my pain sensors. Now I should be fine." Connor answered, sitting up.

I smiled at him.
"You got serious bed head." I chuckled, actually finding the look on him a bit cute. It reminded me of sumo for some reason.

Connor rolled his eyes.

"We should probably get up. We need to work today..." he said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes in a childish manor.

I sighed, and got out of bed. Connor followed and did the same.

Connor grabbed his suit from the closet, and began to strip. I'll admit, he was a bit... hot. Obviously in good shape, with a decently toned body. Jesus Christ....

Wait did I just think he was hot?! Ugh, not now gay thoughts! Yesterday I had an excuse, I could blame it on the alcohol. This?? I don't have an excuse, so fuck off!

"Are you okay, Hank? You're blushing. Do you feel faint?" Connor asked, concerned, as he slipped his pants on.

"Uh, um, no... no, I'm fine. I'll just... go take a shower. And change. Can you, uh, do be a favor and feed Sumo." I stuttered, grabbing something from the closet and going to the bathroom.

Well, that didn't go so bad....
Yes it did, who am I kidding. That was awkward as hell!
fuck...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Connor's POV
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope hank is okay... he is acting unusual.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, as I finished doing up my fly and was was ready other than needing to fix my hair.

Sumo perked his head up from the bed as I walked out of the room. I heard a quiet thud as he jumped down from the furniture, and zoomed to catch up to me.

I chuckled and pat his head, scratching under his ear.

Then I could hear the water come on from the shower.

"Let's get you some breakfast." I said softly, booping his snoot and walking into the kitchen where dog food and Sumo's bowl was.

I scooped some food into one bowl, and put water in the other.

Sumo began to eat, I smiled.

As Sumo ate, I explored the house a bit.

The window has been fixed from when I had broken in that night months ago. I smirked at the memory, despite me being so done with Hank and his drunk as-

Sumo took me out of my train of thought as he laid down on my feet. I chuckled, and pet him.
I guess I was standing here now.
The dogs wagging tail hit the back of my leg, wrapping around the limb. I just smiled.
Sumo was a good dog.

Soon enough the water stopped and Hank came out of the bathroom.

He looked at me, then at Sumo. Then smiled.

"Sumo, get off of his feet, we need to go you big dingus." The Lieutenant chuckled.

Sumo howled, a demonic sounding noise.
I flinched, and the beast got off of my feet.

I pet the animal, then walked up next to Hank.

"Ready to go, hun?" He asked.

"'Hun'?" I questioned.

Hank blushed.

"I, uh, I said son. I said 'read to go son.', not, uh, not that." He said, stuttering and blushing.

AN: sorry this one is so short, but the next one will probably be longer.... probably.