And I wasn't scared anymore

——————————————————————
Markus' POV
——————————————————————

About an hour had passed, I sat in the room with Connor and Simon.

Simon sat on the couch next to me, with his head in my lap. I mindlessly played his his short blond hair.

"I love you." I told him.

He smiled sleepily.
"I love you too..."

I looked up at Connor, who was asleep and wheezing with almost every breath. He didn't look too good, if I'm being honest.

Suddenly I felt where my LED used to be buzz and a quiet beeping in my head.

"Simon, love, can you watch him for a bit? I gotta go chest something." I asked, smoothing down his hair.

He inhaled and sat up.

"Yeah... g-go do whatever you have to." My boyf rend said.

I caressed his cheek, before giving him a quick kiss and got up.

"I'll be back in a bit."

——————————————————————
Connor's POV
——————————————————————

Visions of blue blood, code, people, memories, etcetera flashed over my vision.

"Help!" I tried to scream, but I couldn't move.

My lips stayed shut.

Shadowy figures loomed over me, making my heart pound in my chest.

I wanted to scream, to cry, just to get away from all of this.

This living nightmare.

Then finally everything went black... and I wasn't scared anymore.

——————————————————————
Markus' POV
——————————————————————

The cold air hit my face as I stepped outside onto the roof.

Half of the sun was a dusky blue, and the other still a beautiful sunset. It reminded me of one of Carl's paintings, it looked amazing.

Brown hair blew in the soft breeze, as a familiar figure stood with her arms against a elevated cement ledge.

"Hello Markus..."

An: very very short chap but I'm tiiired rn and just had to cut it off here. Also the pic was drawing prompts and I saw that and just kinda broke down laughing. I'm a bit delirious rn.

Also Connor I feel ya bud, I had sleep paralysis the other day and I was just like wth all I wanted was nap not this BS.

I'm gonna go before I say anything else stupid, night y'all.