Just another normal day, or so i thought...(Chapter 2)

(A picture of Emily above)

Emily's POV:

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as you saw what time it was on the clock in room.

It was already 8:45 when you woke up and your first day of high school started in 15 minutes!

I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my school uniform.
I wonder why my phone alarm didn't wake me up today. I realized when I went to grab my phone from my nightstand that I had forgotten my phone downstairs last night. Uhhhhhhh why do I have to be so forgetful all the time.

I dashed down the stairs and devoured a plate of waffles at lightning speed that mom left me before heading off to work as a nurse in  the Yamoton hospital. I quickly slipped my shoes on, grabbed my phone and sprinted out the door while I checked your watch.

"Shoot" I muttered as I saw the time was 8:56.

I soon reached the school and were greeted by two of your friends named Nick and Scarlet waiting for me in the front of the lobby where all the lockers are including mine.

Nick had short messy brown hair and was really tall for our age and loves video games. Scarlet had long reddish/brownish hair that was basically always tied up into a pony tail and soft brown eyes. Not to mention that her mom is the principal of this school and one of the most famous businesswoman in the entire city!

"Where have you been Emily?" asks my friend Nick

"Yeah, we tried calling you and texting you a bunch of times but you wouldn't answer! So we started worrying about you" says Scarlet

"Really?" I asked as you checked my phone to check it but then I realized it was dead.

"Oh my phone died and oh my gosh we're going to be late!!!" you exclaimed as you saw the time on your phone that read 8:59.

I bolted up the stairs toward where my math class with Scarlet was and made it just when the bell rung.

I took a seat in the back of the room next to the window since all the seats seemed to be taken already except for your seat you were sitting at currently and the one in front of the room where Scarlet had to sit.

"Okay class, now that you have settled down I would like to inform you a bit about this class and what the expectations are for it." The math teacher said in front of the classroom.

He explained the policy's of the classroom and what he will be teaching us for the year. The rest of the classes were basically the same thing but then lunchtime finally rolled around.

"Hey Emily! Wait up!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around to find my friend Scarlet running towards me with her lunch box.

"So I just found out we can eat our lunch on the roof from my mothe- uhhh I mean principal " Scarlet excitedly said.

"Oh that's so cool! I'm going to go find Nick to invite him to come with us" I excitedly exclaimed

"Umm I was actually planning to tell him about it tomorrow because I need to tell you something in private."

"Oh ok, your making me a little nervous though. I said with an playful uneasy tone in my voice.