Sharing our secret (Chapter 15)

We looked at the sisters with a bewildered look.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be shocked or something that we are human?!!" asked the girl named Kassy that brought us down here.

We just continued stared at her in amazement.

"Are you guys even real?!!" questioned Kassy.

"Uhhhh sorry we just have some explaining to do." I responded.

Nick put Scarlet down to rest on their couch while we explained how we got into this mess because of this stupid game. The only reason we told them was they seem trustworthy, they are not wearing matching necklaces, and they would start getting suspicious of us because we know nothing about the over world.

"Ok let me get this straight.... you guys are human and came from another realm and travel to new ones to keep killing people because the goddess of death is forcing you." clarified Brooke as soon as I was finished explaining. "Well that explains a lot and why you didn't even seemed fazed when we told you  we are human."

"What's the deal with humans in this world anyway. I mean it must be a big deal if you expected us to react so largely." I remarked.

"Where are we?" Scarlet mumbled as she awoke.

"Hey your finally awake!" I exclaimed looking at the half asleep girl.

"Are we in a really fancy prison?" She asks looking at our surroundings.

"Don't worry, we aren't. This is Brooke and Kassy, they saved us after you passed out." I explained as she nodded signifying she understood. "Also they know about the situation with the game and stuff so they won't be surprised if we are clueless about stuff"

Scarlet pulled me over to the corner of the room and whisper yelled "YOU TOLD THEM!?!"

"Well yeah, they saved us after all so they don't deserve to be left alone in the dark. And they seem trustworthy."

"They just seem wrong to me that all." said Scarlet glaring back at them setting a few plates of some type of cooked meat on the coffee table in front of the couch and Nick ferociously ate his share of the meat in under a minute.

"Everything seems wrong in this world. I HAVE ALMOST DIED SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST ONE AND A HALF DAYS THAT I HAVE LOST COUNT! Anyway I'm starving so I'm gonna go eat now." I said looking over to the still steaming plates of meat while my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Yeah I haven't eaten much because I haven't gotten many chances since I got here! Scarlet complained.

"What are we waiting for, let's go eat!" I exclaimed as I dragged her toward the food.

We devoured the meat and the food they continued to give us. Most of it we had no idea why it was but we knew it was food so we didn't question it.

"I'm going to explode if I have any more food!" exaggerated Nick as he finished off the cake he was eating.

"Yeah I need to walk this off or something." Scarlet said leaning back in on the couch.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" yelled Kassy quickly.

"Why not?" Scarlet asked giving Kassy a confused look.

"Well we are technically breaking the rules by smuggling you in here. You see, overland beings are considered dangerous around these parts."

"Is that so?" Ok I get it." I said giving a bored look. "All I want is one drama free day that's all so I don't mind staying here."

"Oh good. I'm going to go out now, I was gathering supplies before I brought you guys here and I didn't fill up my quota yet." Kassy said while getting up from the couch headed towards the door.

"Hey can I come too?" asked Nick out of the blue.

"Umm yeah sure." Kassy grabbed a dark blue beanie and tossed it over to him. "Just wear this to cover your ears and no one will suspect a thing."

"Okay fine." Nick said pulling the cap over him head to hide his pointy ears.

They left the living room so it was only me, Scarlet, and Brooke left. We didn't know what to talk about exactly so we just sat in silence until we heard a loud buzz coming from the door.

"Open up! We just want to investigate your apartment for a minute!" Yelled the person on the other side of the door in a stern voice.

Brooke cautiously stepped toward the door. She looked back at us and shot us a distressed look that signified that we should hide.

"IF YOU DONT OPEN UP BY THE COUNT OF THREE, WE ARE BREAKING IN!" Yelled the same voice. "ONE!" I looked around but there was no where to hide well enough. "TWO" I'm going to die!! "THREE!" The door blew open.

**************
(A/N): Sorry for the bad chapter today. I am litteraly making it up as I go. Anyway thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Bai!