Interjection (Chapter 10)

Rin POV:

I kicked the door open and stormed into the dining hall where my sister was reading a book while eating a plate of cookies.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled while slamming a stack of papers on the table which contained copies of the information I found in the archives.

She looked at me with innocent eyes and a shocked face as if she didn't do anything wrong.

"What lead you to believe such an absurd thing" she asked calmly while shoving another cookie in her mouth and turning to the next page in her book.

"I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SPYING ON PEOPLE ON YOUR MIRROR! ON TOP OF  THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING REALLY SUSPICIOUS LATELY! NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHY!" I screamed getting more outraged by the second.

" Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! I'll tell you." she reluctantly exclaimed while putting her book down. "Okay so don't get mad at me but I may or may not have put those people into a killing game. The reward of winning the game is immortality like us. But don't worry since their closest companions on their team are with them so things don't spiral out of control." she stammered while trying to poorly hide the fear she had while her sister looked like she could strangle her any minute.

"YOU INTERFERED WITH OUR PROJECTS THAT WE HAVE WORKED LONG AND HARD TO CREATE!?! YOU KNOW THAT CAN DAMAGE OUR LIFE'S WORK JURASSICLY RIGHT?" I screamed even louder slamming my fists onto the table causing the plate of cookies to fall on the floor and shatter into hundreds of tiny pieces.

"Please. Just think clearly for a second. They are just a few of the trillions of creations we made. What's the worst that could happen?" my sister said in an attempt to calm me down but I wouldn't budge.

"LET ME INFORM YOU! THESE ARE NO ORDINARY HAPPY GO LUCKY CREATURES! THESE PEOPLE HAVE CELESTIAL MAGIC! THE HIGHLY UNSTABLE MAGIC THAT IS PURELY CONTROLLED BY EMOTIONS THAT WE TOOK AWAY FROM THEM CENTURIES AGO! YET SOMEHOW THEY HAVE IT NOW! CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME SISTER?!!" I said while the veins in my head were bulging out so much that I looked like I could explode any minute.

"Yeah about that." My sister nervously fidgeted with her fingers under the table. "I left a small amount of celestial magic in their ancestors blood since I didn't want the magic to be extinct forever from their worlds."

"At least tell me you know that all of them know how to control their magic." I said straining to look on the bright side of things.

"Actually I'm pretty sure most of them don't even know about their powers." my sister said while attempting to subtly hide under the table from my upcoming wrath.

I flipped the table over effortlessly almost crushing my sister in the process. Without another word I stomped out of the dining hall in a rage leaving my sister to contemplate her poor actions. I've had enough of her causing trouble for me having to clean it up and fix it myself. It is so not fair. If this keeps going on, then every world might fall into chaos in the near future and our life's work will be ruined. This was the last straw. I knew what I had to do. Hopefully the next ones will be better. I went toward the back of the house to start my operation. For the next half an hour I prepped my special garden for what I was about to do.

*******************
(A/N): I'm so sorry for the short chapter today. I've just been a bit busy lately and having trouble keeping up with the writing. Anyways thank you for reading and be sure to check out the rest of the book. Anyways bai!