Why us?(Chapter 3)

"Uhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as I groggily woke up from my slumber but still half asleep.

My head felt like bricks were pounding on it and my mattress was as hard as stone. I was also uncomfortably hot but then it hit me. Every thing that happened up to me passing out in the weird cave we found. I bolted myself upwards so fast that Scarlet and Nick jumped back from observing me intently hoping I would wake up before. Where are we?

We were on what seemed to be a small floating piece of land made out of stone that would barely fit us if we all lied down and directly below us and around us was a large pool of bubbling lava. It seemed we were in some type of volcano. There were also floating platforms that looked like our's around us. All of the platforms seemed to have 3 creatures on it. Most of them were humans but a few of them had these weird monsters or mythical creatures. Most of them were sleeping though. The platforms formed a circle around a large platform in the middle with what seemed to be a girl that looked a few years younger then us surrounded by a ring of fire. She had long wavy raven colored hair and a black dress with a white satin belt.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE WE!?!" I screamed in confusion.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" My friends snapped at me to be quiet while pointing down at the bubbles that were forming in the lava and I assumed it was some type of monster.

"Do you guys know where we are?" I whispered a lot more quietly.

They just shrugged indicated they were as clueless as I was.

"'Is everyone awake now?" The girl in the middle platform says while glancing down toward the lava.

The supposed monster at the bottom of the lava let's out what seems to sound like a gurgle in response.

"Ok great let's begin then." said the girl on the middle platform in a voice that sent chills down my spine. "Hello! You have been summoned here for my little game. The winning team of the game will receive immortality just like me. But now, your probably wondering what the game is. Really it's a simple concept of kill or be killed. All you have to do is kill the rest of the players in all of the dimensions including your own. The catch is you will not be in your own bodies in every dimension. So everyone got that? " says the girl in a too cheery voice for the situation she just put us in.

Everyone one was in a state of shock not sure how to react.

"HEY LADY! IM NOT SURE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU CANT FORCE US TO STRAIGHT UP MURDER EACH OTHER!" Yelled a guy around his mid twenties with long blond hair half covered by the grey beanie he was wearing from one of the platforms near you.

"Oh really? Let me introduce myself to every. My name is Luna, better known as the goddess of death and pain. I can make you do whatever I want since I technically created your pitiful existence after all. But for going against my wishes, I will punish you!" The girl named Luna snapped back and clapped her hands together.

The air hung on to the suspense as nothing really happened for a while until I saw the guy that yelled bent over starting to cough up blood. The girl on the podium with him tried to comfort him.

"What the heck are you doing to me lady!" the guy yelled meekly to Luna who was observing him with a blank expression.

"I simply infected you with a excruciating virus that will cause you immense pain for at least a week. Don't worry it won't kill you since I don't want to kill of an opponent and make it easier for everyone else." Luna said with her still blank expression and monotone voice.

"Sister? Are you there?" Said a sweet unfamiliar voice coming from somewhere below us near the lava.

"Oh my it looks like our time is up here. I wish you all good luck. I hope all your special skills will benefit you" said the goddess of death before she seemed to disappeared into thin air.

All you could think about was: Why us of all people? Why are we dragged into this morbid game of death. And like before, people started passing out one by one and disintegrating until it came to you and the world went dark.

*************
(A/N): Umm hey it's the author here. The plot is kind of getting bland so I'm going to try to intensify this up a bit. Again thanks for reading this story and I hoped you enjoyed it. Bai!!