Chapter 3

Third POV
"LANCE!!!!!" Everybody screams in unison as the Ion cannon blasted directly into the Blue lion and her paladin. The damage was severe, there were sparks flying off in every direction, all the lights were off and there was only silence. They could have sworn they saw fire coming off the lion as well.
As much as they wanted to help their friend they could not reach him.

"Lance come on talk to me buddy"
"...."
"Lance???"
"...."
"Shiro I think he's unconscious, we have to get him back to the castle" Hunk exclaims growing more anxious by the second.

"I know but we don't yet have a clear path out of this" Shiro replied as he shot down another Galra ship.

"He could be bleeding" Pidge states

"Yes I am very aware of that" by now Shiro was obviously agitated

"Um...guys, their pull Lance into the main ship" Keith's voice wavered as he became unusually frantic as a transparent beam slowly began to pull at the giant lifeless lion.

Keith's POV
What the hell is wrong with me why am I so upset over Lance being taken, I mean sure everyone was concerned but it was like my alpha was telling me to go after Lance at any cost.
Damn what is wrong with me.
And with that I see the Blue lion disappear into the main ship and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

"Retreat now paladins, right now" Allura's voice came through on the com system

"We can't the have Lance!" I say raising my voice to get my point across

"We have no choice Keith, we come back for Lance. As of now we need to retreat" Allura countered and I knew I could no go against her. So we all begin to pull back from the fight and enter a wormhole that takes us far away from the battle.

As we are leaving I couldn't help but look back the ship that has MY Lance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this chapter was ok
The reason I am doing so many chapters is because I have time, but that won't last long as I am going back to school soon.

Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊