Chapter 32

— 5 minuets earlier — Third POV —

The paladins, minus Keith and Lance, were all in the control room, eating food goo and discussing the matter Lance being an Altean. They had all established that he was not born partly Altean, so it was a matter of what the Galra did to him.

"So how do you think they did it?" Hunk asked with slight hesitation. He was shifting uncomfortably in his chair waiting for an answer from one of the other members, and to his luck he got one.

"My guess is that they did some form of blood and DNA transfusion so that it merged with his body and forced a change." Pidge said glancing down at the information that they had acquired from the pod lance was put in.

"....or the other option is that they tortured him with quintessence and magic, until his body was forced to adapt and change." She posed the other way this could have occurred.

They all stopped to ponder the two answers that were given, none of them could think which was worse. The idea of having someone else's DNA and blood put into your body and seeing it change you until you like them, or to be in so much pain that your body has no other choice but to become something else.

Everything was still quite until Allura spoke up, putting in her say. "Well based on his appearance I would say that it was the second option Pidge proposed."

"Normally I would agree with you Allura, but however I do not think that the injuries that Lance had sustained came from that." Shiro replied with a thinking expression and his arms crossed.

They all nodded in agreement and everything became still again, until there was an alert on the control screen. The princess went over to it and put up a display.

There in the medical room was Keith and Lance. Lance was calling for his alpha, he was panicking and not listening to anything Keith was saying.

"We have to get down there immediately!" Allura said with urgency.

— Present Time —

All of the paladins rush into the medical bay, only to be met with a saddening sight. Lance was huddled under a table, he was clutching his head tightly and strongly pulling at his hair.

His voice bellowed in heart wrenching screams, it was clear that he had been doing this for some time now because his voice was horse and broken.

Just a little distance away was Keith, he was now holding the baby try to calm it down whilst contemplating how he could also calm Lance down and stop him from hurting himself.

They cautiously make there way over to Keith, he notices them and relaxes ever the little.

"What happened?" Shiro askes quietly.

"..he..he got out of the pod.....and..and just started to freak out!" Keith stammers out as he is rocking the infant gently.

"He doesn't seem to remember anything.....he doesn't know who I am" he added with his voice beginning to choke up.

"We can sort out his memories later but for now we must get him to stop hurting himself, that is the imperative task for this moment" Allura says, causing everyone to think on how they could do such a thing.

"Well, on the table over there, there is a sedative already in a needle; I had it ready just in case something like this happened" Coran informed everyone as he pointed across the room.

"I'll get it, just make sure that you hold him still so that I can inject it" pidge says as she makes her way over to the table.

Shiro and Hunk make their way over to Lance's tremor like frame, they decided to catch him off guard and quickly grab him so he had no time to react.

It wasn't easy to hold him still though, Lance may be an omega but he was one with a strong ability to resist, if given the right situation. His voice never once stopped the ear piercing screams.

He was pulling and tugging hard, trying to break free of his friends grasps, but it was no use because it was an alpha and beta against a bony, mel-nourished omega. So they were able to keep him in one place long enough for Pidge to plunge the needle into his skin.

His body weakened, became limp and his voice died down, his eyes softly closed as he succumbed to the sedative. The last word he uttered left everyone on edge.

"....Alpha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Season 7.......MY POOR HEART!!!!
I swear I died like 5 times watching it, don't worry I won't spoil anything.
But OMG!!

Please don't spoil it for others who have not watched it yet.

On a side note, I think my writing is improving....I hope.

Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊